|PRICE GUARANTEE||FREE SHIPPING||24/7 SUPPORT|
Apache Tech AT200 LED Grow Light
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ Find a cheaper price and we'll beat it!
✔ Discounts on large orders!
✔ Easy Financing: Apply Now!
3' x 3'
Apache Tech AT200 LED Grow LightThe AT200 LED grow light by Apache Tech is designed to grow plants in controlled/closed environments and also acts as secondary greenhouse lighting. This unit is powered by High-Output 3 watt chips and will replace a 600 watt HID system in a greenhouse environment. The AT200 delivers more PAR for its wattage than any other light (just check out the Apache Tech AT120 Grow Light Comparison video below). Used by NASA and Stanford University. This is the highest quality LED grow light on the market!
The AT200 produces a stunning light output with a low heat signature, and uses 80% less energy than HID lighting. The LEDs are cooled by a thick, finned aluminum heatsink and are guaranteed to last 50,000 hours. Durable and patented, acrylic lenses direct light at 14 degrees, 30 degrees, or 50 degrees (depending on option), concentrating growth-inducing PAR where you need it most --- on your plants!
The internal parts are housed in a durable aluminum housing. The compact design of the AT200 makes it the perfect LED grow light for small grows. You can even use many of these units together in a larger grow space to cover a large grow operation.
While using an AT200, your ROI is accomplished in about one and a half years. You also benefit from not having to replace your lighting every two years like a HID setup. You will even save money by utilizing LED technology and heating your greenhouse with a gas driven heating system, rather than using HID lamps to grow and produce heat.
- Model/SKU: AT200/at200
- Power output: 170-220 watts (wattage may vary slightly)
- HID equivalent: 600 watts
- LEDs: 120 x 3 watt High-Output LEDs; 50,000 hour lifespan (10+ years if LED lights are on 57% of the time)
|Used by NASA and Stanford University. This is the highest quality LED grow light available today.|
- White: Full Spectrum White (6100K); Best for germination, cloning, vegetative growth; Metal Halide replacement; CRI: 73.5
- Red and Blue: Blue peak at 470nm; Red peak at 630nm; for vegetative growth and flowering
- White and Red: Full Spectrum White (6100K), Red peak at 630nm; for germination, cloning, vegetative growth, and flowering
- Lens angle: Patented 14 degree, 30 degree, or 50 degree lenses (indicate above)
- PAR: ~2480umol at 12''; ~1580umol at 24''; ~1015umol at 36''
- Coverage area: 9 sq ft (36'' x 36'')
- Thermal management: Thick, finned aluminum heat sinks; Cooling fans
- Daisy chain: No
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11.0" x 5.0"
- Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat; Unit stays cool at 100 degrees
- Operating/input voltage: 120v-240v AC; ~1.48A at 110v AC
- Product weight: 14.1 lbs
- Recommended height above plants: 18''-30''
- Additional details: Plug-and-Play; CE, RoHS, UL certificates
- Product includes: Power cord with 3 prongs
- Recommended for: Greenhouses, plant research, commercial growing; Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems; Indoor farming or gardening
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year
Warranty & Return Policy
Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online. That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price. Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!
We are proud to offer Free Shipping to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
All orders will reach their destination in 1-3 business days.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm.If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Apache Tech AT200 LED Grow Light Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.