California Lightworks SolarSystem 550 Veg (required controller included)
The SolarSystem 550 Veg has the same design as the standard 550, with heavier blue LED concentration for optimal vegetative growth. This LED grow light system features the latest generation high-efficiency LEDs, as well as the most versatile control system on the market. This system is perfect for a single light in a tent or several hundred lights in a large commercial operation.
A revolution in horticulture LED lights, the SolarSystem 550 Veg focuses light across the entire spectrum, driving photosynthesis, growth, and plant health. It can be programmed to suit specific requirements while consuming just 0–400 watts of power. A single grow light system covers a bloom area of 3 x 4 feet, and its vegetative coverage area is up to 6 x 8 feet.
This indoor LED grow lights fixture is compact yet highly efficient. It’s part of our expansive line of full-spectrum grow lights suited for personal growers and those who require high-quality commercial indoor LED lighting. The ability to control spectral output gives growers nearly unlimited flexibility in managing crop production and plant growth at any phase of a plant’s lifecycle.
With the SolarSystem 550 Veg, create the perfect growing environment in any setting, no matter how small or large. Traditional UVB grow lights don’t compare in terms of yield and efficiency. We’ve applied a research-driven approach to developing an LED grow light system that is more effective, efficient, and convenient.
Veg Coverage: up to 6' x 8'
Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the Solar System 1100 includes the required fully programmable spectrum control with the Solar System Controller (below).
Note: The SolarSystem controller works only with the California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100, 550, and 275. It can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. It allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer, and day/week/month calendar.
- 6' power cord
- Communications Cable
- Required Controller (Included Free)
- The ultimate veg light with heavy blue concentration
- Fully programmable for all phases of growth
- Replaces 600W HID light using 40% less power
- Heavier vegetative growth and bushier plants
- Perfect for propagation or veg
- Never needs bulbs - easy to install
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Programmable Spectrum Control
- Automatically program any growth stage or spectrum mix
- A single controller runs an unlimited number of lights
- Sunrise/Sunset for better daily growth
- Digital timer eliminates external timers or hardware
- Day, Week, or Season programming
- Smooth transitions from Vegetate to Bloom
- Customizable grow schedules for each plant variety
- With the SolarSystem Controller, you can automatically adjust each of the three separate light spectrum channels from 0% to 99%. This can be done manually or automatically using the built in timer and calendar.
- Channel 1 - Red & Deep Red
- Channel 2 - Natural White View Mode
- Channel 3 - Blue and Deep Blue
- A single controller can control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures from a single point or can be separated into zones at minimal cost.
- Automated programs for sunrise and sunset that mimic nature as well as programs for spring, summer and fall for more natural accruing patterns that improve growth.
- Variable Dark Period and finishing routines to maximize resin output.
- Programmable UVB and IR Supplementation will result in a more potent end product.
High Efficiency and Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 550 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to maximize wasted energy.
- CLW LED's are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed.
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment.
- The Solar System 550 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Networking & Integration.
- The Solar System is an intelligent networking light system that will evolve through software advances without having to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smart phone applications
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks LED's are produced entirely in their factory in Southern California.
- CLW has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
SolarSystem 550 Product Specifications
- Power Consumption: 0-400 W
- Light Output: PPF 642
- Spectrum Control: Digital/Programmable
- Auto Voltage: 90-277 V
- Maximum Current: 3.3A @ 120V & 1.65A @ 240V
- Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Heat Output - BTU: 1280
- Operation Temperature: 0-107 F
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Dimensions: 18" X 8.5" X 4"
- Weight: 13lbs
- Coverage Area - Veg: Up to 6x8
- LED Lifetime Rating: 50 000+
- Warranty: 5 years
- Thermal Management: Active
- Dimming: 3 Channel 0% - 100%
- Certification - UL & CE