Flower Footprint: 5' x 5'
Gavita Pro 1700e Gen2 LED Grow Light
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture operates at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents.
This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages. Built with premium drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components.
The fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers. The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter - 120-277 V (included) is required for each fixture when using the EL Controller (sold separately); non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture and Gavita E-Series LED Adapter are FCC compliant, UL8800, and a maximum ambient operating temperature of 40°C. Sun Grip® light hangers included.
Pro 1700e Gen 2 Downloads
Pro 1700e Gen 2 Spec Sheet
Pro 1700e Gen 2 Features
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL8800.
- Reliably sourced components including Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip light hangers included for quick, easy installation
- If connecting to the Gavita EL1 or 2 controller an HGC906717 or HGC906716 is required.
- Each Gavita LED Bracket unit (HGC906160) includes 2 brackets (sold as a pair)
Pro 1700e Gen 2 Product Details
- Diodes: 3,336; Samsung and Osram
- Spectrum: Full-spectrum white with enhanced red for seed to flower growth
- PPF (light output): 1700 umol/s
- PAR Efficacy: 2.6 umol/J
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: Up to 40° C
- Operating/input voltage: 5.4 A (120V); 2.6 A (208-240V); 2.3 A (277V)
- Additional details: DLC, ETL listed, UL 1598, UL 8800, & CSA C22.2 No. 250.0 FCC Part 15, Non-consumer, IP66 rated
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
Optional UVR Add-On
The Gavita UVR LED 120-240V can be used as a stand-alone LED or to boost UV input when used with full-spectrum Gavita LED rail fixtures. The UV-A Supplemental LED fits directly into the chassis of the Gavita 1700e LED allowing for ease on installation and enhanced lighting.
Gavita Pro 1700e Gen 2 Specifications
||7' x 7'
||5' x 5'
||44.1" x 43.7" x 2.3"
||12" - 48"
||3 year limited