Ju1ceBox Portable Handheld Manual Rosin Press Starter Kit
The Ju1ceBox Handheld Rosin Press was designed to not require temperature control. Ju1ceBox designed the 1” x 1.5” plates a 45% downward angle to help the rosin quickly move out from between the plates. Simply lock the material in using hand pressure and turn it on. Once the material is locked in, the gradual heating process pushes the wide variety of terpenes within rosin out, one at a time, to a safe zone no longer being heated.
The small plates and heating process ensure your rosin is piled up directly around the plates for the easiest collection possible. The Ju1ceBox Handheld was designed so that by following this process, you can produce the high-quality rosin with only one press - no need for dangerous gases or large hydraulic components. Now anyone can safely achieve the biggest yield of high-quality rosin with one press!
- 110/220 volt compatiable (worldwide)
- 1" x 1.5" plates (ideal for 1-2 grams)
- 110/220volt - Ju1ceBox - 1" x 1.5" plates (ideal for 1-2 grams)
- 30 Tickets (parchment paper cut to size)
- 6" Circle Dab Mat
- Silicone Container & Sticker
- Double-Sided 5" Collection Tool
- 10 Rosin Bags (90 Micron)
Following are some of the essential pointers we would like to share with our customers regarding the functioning of this unit:
- Flower- We recommend pressing your flower into a small puck with your finger or pre-press and only press it one time. Apply the maximum hand pressure possible without strain.
- Shake and kief - we recommend using our stainless-steel pre-press to make a puck and or using our 90-micron rosin bags.
- Large press of 1-2 grams – We recommend using our stainless-steel pre-press and pre-pressing your material into a puck.
- Leftovers or chips- Save the left-over chips and use them with our edible recipes.
||1 - 415°F
||1" x 1.5"
||10" x 8" x 4"