NugSmasher X Automatic 900MPSI Electric Rosin Press Starter Kit Plus
The NugSmasher X PUSH BUTTON plug n play Rosin Extraction System featuring the precise amount of automatic controlled pressure and 4" x 4" heated extraction plates with and the ability to extract up to 14 grams at a time.
Simple and solventless concentrates in minutes with a push of a button. And yes, it comes with the NugSmasher lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service!
- One touch automatic operation up and down
- Pressure to surface area matched for the perfect flower rosin extraction every time (900 Material PSI – with use of NugSmasher X bag)
- Lifetime Warranty
The NugSmasher Original comes with a full manufacturer backed lifetime warranty. If anything breaks on the machine in a manner that is not your fault, we will provide you with replacement parts, you may return to the manufacturer for repair.
- NugSmasher X Rosin Press (x1)
- NugSmasher X Rosin Bags - 37 Micron (x2)
- NugSmasher X Rosin Bags - 90 Micron (x2)
- NugSmasher X Rosin Bags - 120 Micron (x2)
- NugSmasher X Rosin Bags - 160 Micron (x2)
- Everything Rosin Tool (x1)
- Silicone Mat (x1)
- Magnet (x1)
- NugPacker JR (x1)
- Rosin Press Collection Plate (x1)
- NugSmasher Rosin Shield (x1)
- Rosin Pot Small (x1)
Bundle contents are subject to change based on availability.
NugSmasher X Features
- One touch automatic operation up and down
- Accurate Digital Temperature Control NS710
- Capable of extracting up to 14 grams at once
- NugSmasher X bag, One size bag fits all (3g-14g) comes in 4 different micron sizes
- Pressure to surface area matched for the perfect flower rosin extraction every time (900MPSI)
- Precision extraction plate alignment rods & bearings
- Industrial powder coat finish
- Dual Heating Elements (160W ea)
- 120v/240v 50Hz/60Hz 240v heater options
- Industrial Rubber machine feet
- Circuit Protection
- UL Certified
- Made out of USA Solid Structural Steel & Aluminum
- Guaranteed for Life
Designed & Built By Professionals
The NugSmasher X is manufactured in Corona, CA by Premiere Manufacturing in our 40k square foot machine and fabrication workshop staffed with experienced engineers, fabricators, designers and builders. We are available to assist you with any questions or issues during normal business hours and offer 100% coverage for life on all products we manufacture. We look forward to working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rosin? How is it made?
Rosin is a solventless extraction made through the mechanical process of applying heat and pressure to "press" resin from cured flower or pollen. This process occurs near instantaneously and requires virtually no professional expertise in the field of botanical extractions. Rosin tech uses heat to melt the glandular domes of the trichomes off of the base material. This resin rich sap will then reconstitute on the parchment paper, ready for collection. After scraping the parchment paper, the waxy residue collected will be clean and ready to dab.
How much pressure do I need?
The pressure needed to extract Rosin from your starting material will vary depending on the following factors: Freshness, Heat Applied, Amount of Material, Type of Material (Cured Flowers, Dry Sift, Bubble, etc). As a general guideline, the more heat you apply, the less pressure you will need (to a certain extent). From our experience, many strains will press very nicely at around 1000 - 1500 psi per inch of material is pressed in the lower temp range of 190 - 215.
How much Rosin can I expect from my material?
This is another question we get often, but cannot ever provide an exact answer. Basically the term "Garbage in, Garbage out" is king with pressing. Rosin will typically taste very much as your starting material smells so using the best material available is always recommended. We have seen results as low as 5.5% with low-quality material and have also seen 31%+ with Grade "A" material. Your best bet is to press a couple 4 - 6g test bags to see what you can expect from your material.
NugSmasher X Owner's Manual
Nugsmasher Trade In Program
The NugSmasher Trade In Program allows you to Trade in your current Nugsmasher rosin press toward an upgrade to a new Nugsmasher rosin press and receive 80% of the current cost of your model towards trade-in!
NugSmasher and Rightbud are excited to offer the NugSmasher Trade In Program to give our loyal customers the best tools for the best results!
Give us a call today or fill out the application here to get your NugSmasher upgraded today!
See It In Action
Nugsmasher X Specifications
||4" x 4"
||11.25" x 13.75" x 15.5"