- Fully automatic operation - just plug it in and you're ready to go
- Yields of over 30%
- Process up to 14 grams of material per press
Though automatic rosin presses of this caliber typically require an external air compressor for pneumatic use, this is not the case with the X5. Instead, the X5 features a built-in electric motor that applies up to 2.4 tons of pressure using its dual 3" x 3" squash plates.
Automate your pressing operation even further with built-in features including, digital time, temperature and cycle count controllers. This allows for incredibly consistent presses time and time again. This means you will be able to automatically control the time and temperature (0 - 250°F) at which the X5 is pressing your material, but it can even automatically cycle several presses at the exact same settings. True automation has arrived.
Despite its plethora of features, the Rosin Industries X5 Electric Heat press is a completely self-contained unit that is compact enough to fit any workspace big or small.
The Rosin Industries X5 comes with a complete 1-year manufacturer backed warranty on the housing and electronics components and a 45-day manufacturer backed warranty on the squash plates.
Rosin Industries X5 Features
- Manual and automatic plunger actions
- Fully automatic digital controller for time, temperature & cycle counts
- Automatic full press cycle function
- Manual incremental lowering & pre-heat function
- Emergency stop button
- Cast aluminum plunger cylinder for maximum durability
- Protective heat shroud
- Power 110VAC
Seamless, Automatic Operation
The Rosin Industries X5 is one of the easiest presses on the market to operate with just 6 simple steps from start to finish and everything included in the box:
- Plug in your X5 rosin press
- Wait just 10 minutes for the plates to fully heat
- Prepare your material for press (optionally in rosin filter bags using a pre-press mold, sold separately)
- Place the prepared material centrally in between two sheets of parchment paper
- Activate the machine until it automatically reaches full force
- Allow the machine to continue applying pressure until no more rosin flows from your material
Benefits of using Rosin?
- Solventless, clean, organic process
- Pure extraction
- Boost your products overall solvent free potential
- Non-carbon based extract
Rosin Industries X5 Operator's Manual
|0 - 250°F
|3" x 3"
|16" x 12" x 16"