Flower Footprint: 2' x 4'
ChilLED Tech Growcraft X1 – 160W
The ChilLED Tech Growcraft X1 160W LED grow light was designed to produce the highest yields possible by delivering a light efficiency between 3.26 μmole/J – 2.71 μmole/J. With the included dimmer you can adjust the power output between 15W and 160W. The X1 has a slim profile at only 1.375" thick, and its passive cooling design means no moving parts, so it doesn't create unnecessary noises. With the latest 3rd Gen 2020 technology, the innovative rugged LED light bar system increases the overall yield.
The LED grow light has been designed to support the vegetative and flowering stages of the plants. This fixture emits a full light spectrum, which provides overall plant nourishment and boosts healthier growth like in an outdoor garden.
Maximize the yields by switching from traditional HPS bulbs to the ChilLED X1 with an overall boost in yield reaching almost 70% without worrying about adding to the heat, energy, or the cooling cost. Hanging this LED grow light won't be an issue as it uses a passively cooled design, which does not include any cooling fans, leaving your plants undisturbed.
You can adjust the linear power control between the 15W and 160W dimmable range. The MeanWell HLG-150H-48B power driver lets you adjust the brightness between 5% and 100%. The light engine efficacy of the fixture is between 3.26 μmole/J – 2.71 μmole/J. The full system efficacy has been reported between 3.06 μmole/J – 2.55 μmole/J.
- Modular Design – Hang from the top or sides of the fixture using the included T-slot triangle hangers
- Slim Profile Passive Cooled Design – Only 1.375in thick & no moving parts
- Growcraft Yield Max Spectrum – 3rd Gen 2020 technology – maximum results
- Linear Power Control – 15W – 160W dimmable range
- Light Engine Efficacy – 3.26 μmole/J – 2.71 μmole/J
- Full System Efficacy – 3.06 μmole/J – 2.55 μmole/J
- Made In The USA – Finest quality materials and workmanship
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 x Fully Assembled Fixture
- 1 x Push-Lock Mean Well HLG-150H-48B LED Driver
- 1 x Push Lock 7ft Driver Extension Cable
- 1 x Push Lock AC Power Cord (Your Choice of AC Plug)
- 1 x Push-Lock Dimmer Pot
- 1 x 3/16in Rope Ratchet – Metal Mechanism – 2 Pack
2’ x 4′ Canopy Area – 6 in Hanging Height
Average PPFD – 658 µmol/(m2s)
2’ x 4′ Canopy Area – 12 in Hanging Height
Average PPFD – 517 µmol/(m2s)
2’ x 4′ Canopy Area – 18 in Hanging Height
Average PPFD – 443 µmol/(m2s)
2’ x 4′ Canopy Area – 24 in Hanging Height
Average PPFD – 396 µmol/(m2s)
Growcraft X1 160W Details
- Input Power Draw: 160W
- Input Voltage Range: 90-305 VAC
- 120 VAC Current Draw: 1.3 Amps
- 208 VAC Current Draw: 0.77 Amps
- 240 VAC Current Draw: 0.67 Amps
- 277 VAC Current Draw: 0.58 Amps
- Power Driver: Mean Well HLG-150H-48B
- AC Power Cord Length: 6.5 ft
- DC Extension Cord Length: 7 ft
- Dimming Range: 5-100%
- Light Engine Efficacy: 3.26 μmole/J – 2.71 μmole/J
- Power Driver Efficiency: 94% @ 230 VAC
- Full System Efficacy: 3.06 μmole/J – 2.55 μmole/J
- Operating Temperature Range: 41°F – 95°F | 5°C – 35°C
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 – 90% Non-Condensing
- Generated Heat Load: 546 BTU/Hour
- Minimum Head Space Above Fixture: 6 in
- Recommended Hanging Height: 6" -24"
Start Slow – Growcraft lights have VERY high light output and unless your plants are already acclimated to high light intensity, it is best to start slow with the light hanging high and possibly also dimmed. Then monitor plant reaction over a few days and slowly adjust as needed.
ChilLED Tech Growcraft X1 Specifications
||2' x 4'
||2' x 4'
||42.5" x 4" x 1.4"
||6" - 24"