NugSmasher IQ Automatic Rosin Press
The IQ Rosin Extraction System is the next generation of rosin presses from the legends at Nugsmasher. The IQ has been designed to be a user-friendly all-in-one automatic solventless rosin extraction system, allowing the user to seamlessly press spectacularly good product with its precision preset controls, accurate temperature and pressure so there’s no guessing when working with your valuable plant material.
Thee Nugsmasher IQ features an all new Interactive Extraction Brain, designed to simplify the rosin-making process with its wireless continually upgradable platform and 10” interactive color touchscreen display. Not only is the IQ extremely powerful, the system applies precise pressure with automatic CNS controlled functionality.
The IQ’s innovative design features three types of digital PSI reporting, a surface area calculator for target pressure, and a built-in automatic extraction timer for perfect results every time. The IQ comes equipped with 4” x 6” 6061 aluminum pressing plates heated using four internal heaters. The machine works with 3.5, 7, and 14 gram filter bags or you can program it for custom bag sizes, and has bright LED’s so you can view the process and results clearly.
NugSmasher IQ Automatic Touch Screen Edition
The NugSmasher IQ Rosin Extraction System gives aficionado and Professional Extractors and alchemists the ultimate, reliable, consistent commercial tool needed for consistent high quality extractions with a demanding schedule. NugSmasher’s precise methodology, specific bag sizes, and accurate pressure reading gives the user consistent results every time. Can extract up to 28 grams of flower each extraction. NugSmasher “Rosin Made Simple.”
NugSmasher IQ key features
- CNC controlled pressure, precise programming control.
- Individually controlled top and bottom plates
- Plates installed with a machined alignment assembly that automatically aligns the heat plates.
- Features an interactive brain consisting of a powerful computer that is made to grow with an up gradable platform through wireless connectivity, along with a 10″ interactive color touchscreen display.
Precision monitoring and reporting
NugSmasher IQ has 3 types of precise digital PSI reporting features, as well as an automatic extraction timer and a surface area calculator for target pressure. The IQ also includes an integrated wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity option. Digital pressure readings include hydraulic fluid PSI, TOTAL PSI, and actual surface area PSI which does the math for you based on the amount you want to extract and is also crucial when further refining rosin into isolates and or diamonds.
Raising the bar for rosin extraction systems
Fully adjustable settings, made out of 304 food grade Stainless Steel, Solid Structural Steel and 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Large 4″ x 6″ Smash Plates, Accurate pressure gauge for consistent extractions, Online Calculator Tool, NugSmasher App with Terp Files, Timer, Yield Calculator, and more, four Heating Elements (160W), Accurate Dual Digital Temperature Control, CNC controlled pressure, Guaranteed for Life, 7 Day Support from the Factory. Compatible with every NugSmasher Rosin Press Bag.
Food grade aluminum construction
The NugSmasher IQ is by far one of the most rugged rosin presses on the market, featuring an all 304 stainless steel food grade body and every NugSmasher IQ comes with a full, manufacturer backed lifetime warranty.
NugSmasher IQ complete kits
- 6,873 pounds of available plate pressure CNC (computer numerical controlled)
- Machine takes 110v or 220v wall power No air compressor necessary
- Fully controlled by 10 inch touch screen start, stop, up, down push control
- CNC controlled plates – enter your recipe with ease and get consistent results every time
- Extracts up to 2-14 gram bags with precision every time
- 4” x 6” Smash Plates with 2 heaters in each plate (4 Total) for consistent temperature control
- Built in high quality LED lights that can be turned on and off via touch screen
- Interactive Extraction Brain with integrated wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity for future updates
- Simple quick start settings
- All 304 stainless steel food grade body
- Utilizes 3.5, 7, X and 14 gram extraction bags interchangeably
- 10 inch multi-touch IPS LCD Display
- 4 heating elements (160W ea)
- Cooling fan to assist in cool down between plates that can be turned on and off via touch screen
- Circuit protection switch breakers
- Proudly made in America
- Backed and guaranteed with our NugSmasher Lifetime Warranty
- Extraction timer with auto start when target PSI has been reached
- Surface area extraction calculator preset(s)
- Accurate pressure readout for hydraulic fluid PSI
- Pressure readout available TOTAL PSI
- Pressure readout calculates actual surface area PSI based on the amount you want to extract for the perfect concentrates
- Fully adjustable settings tailored to your extraction style
- Quick start settings loaded as seen
- 6′ Power cable
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rosin? How is it made?
Rosin is a solvent less extraction made through the mechanical process of applying heat and pressure to "press" out the resin from cured flower or compressed pollen. This process occurs near instantaneously and requires virtually no professional expertise in the field of botanical extractions. Rosin tech uses heat to melt the glandular domes of the trichomes off of the base material. This resin rich sap will then reconstitute on the parchment paper, ready for collection. After scraping the parchment paper, the waxy residue collected will be clean and ready to go.
How much pressure do I need?
The pressure needed to extract Rosin from your starting material will vary depending on the following factors: Freshness, Heat Applied, Amount of Material, Type of Material (Cured Flowers, Dry Sift, Bubble, etc). As a general guideline, the more heat you apply, the less pressure you will need (to a certain extent). From our experience, many strains will press very nicely at around 1000 - 1500 psi per inch of material being pressed in the lower temp range of 190 - 215.
How much Rosin can I expect from my material?
This is another question we get often, but cannot ever provide an exact answer. Basically the term "Garbage in, Garbage out" is king with pressing. Rosin will typically taste very much like your starting material smells so using the best material available is always recommended. We have seen results as low as 5.5% with low quality material and have also seen 31%+ with Grade "A" material. Your best bet is to press a couple 4 - 6g test bags to see what you can expect from your material.
Nugsmasher Trade In Program
The NugSmasher Trade In Program allows you to Trade in your current Nugsmasher rosin press toward an upgrade to a new Nugsmasher rosin press and receive 80% of the current cost of your model towards trade-in!
NugSmasher and Rightbud are excited to offer the NugSmasher Trade In Program to give our loyal customers the best tools for the best results!
Give us a call today or fill out the application here to get your NugSmasher upgraded today!
See It In Action
Nugsmasher IQ Specifications
||Up to 28 grams
||90°F - 300°F
||4" x 6"
||304 Food Grade Aluminum
||13" x 12" x 16"