Grow Greenie MacroMixer Nutrient and Reservoir Mixer/Aerator
Mix and Aerate efficiently without expensive pumps! The Grow Greenie MacroMixer Nutrient and Reservoir Mixer/Aerator utilizes macrobubble injection for extremely high and intensified nutrient mixing with ANY fountain/sump pump attached.
Intense Mixing: This Multi-Venturi is designed and manufactured to handle the high pressures generated by industrial water pumps. Made from sch80 Polypropylene it has excellent strength and chemical resistance. Unlike our MacroMixer for ponds, fisheries, and hydroponics, designed to be gentle on aquatic life, this wastewater Multi-Venturi has increased mixing power and higher pressures. It has a reduced number of venturi (4), increasing the pressure and flow velocity. Please note, using a pump with the highest flow rate will yield the best mixing results.
This should not be used around fish or aquatic plants in tanks as it has powerful mixing jets and high oxygen output.
The average bubble size ranges from 1-7mm
- 1" Aerator can pass solids under 6mm in diameter
- 1.5" Aerator can pass solids under 9mm in diameter
- 2" Aerator can pass solids under 12mm in diameter
- 1" Aerator pulls a vacuum of 13 L/min of oxygen at a water flow rate of 8,000LPH
- 1.5" Aerator pulls a vacuum of 25 L/min of oxygen at a water flow rate of 16,000LPH
- 2" Aerator pulls a vacuum of 27 L/min of oxygen at a water flow rate of 20,000LPH
Keep it Simple
This versatile design threads onto any outflow pipe for easy assembly and removal. All it needs is water flow. No moving parts and ultra-low maintenance to keep costs low.
A multi-venturi has a much higher outflow than a traditional venturi. It allows for much more water flow, mixing power, and suctions in higher volumes of air without the use of air blowers.
Flow Rates for Water Treatment
- 1.5" Water Treatment MacroMixer: pulls a vacuum of 27 L/min air @16,000 L/H pump flow rate.
- 2" Water Treatment MacroMixer: pulls a vacuum of 30 L/min air @20,000 L/H pump flow rate
Low Maintenance, Low Cost
Unlike bubble diffusers, the multi-venturi jet head does not require constant maintenance and frequent replacement.