Flower Footprint: 4' x 4'
Medic Grow Fold-6 660W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
The Medic Grow Fold 6 LED grow light for indoor plants supports all stages of the plant's growing lifecycle, providing 4 x 4 ft for both vegetative and flower, whether used in a tent for personal growers or chained together with up to 75 pcs of fixtures in a large commercial operation.
This indoor plant grow light has the popular design of 6 lighting bars focused on distributing more light as even as possible across the plant canopy. Plus, this LED grow light offers V1 fully programmable spectrum to adapt to each phase of the plant cycle. High efficacy of 2.8 µmol/j and up to 660 wattage power consumption contribute to higher efficiency growing operation.
The PPFD for the Medic Grow Fold 6 grow light is also quite impressive, 1123 µmol/m2/s at 12” distance and 845µmol/m2/s at 24”. That's enough to boost your plant's yield according to a 20-40 mole of light per day requirement. Besides that, it is dimmable from 100% to 40% so you may easily adjust the intensity of the light for the veg and flowering phases.
Medic Grow's latest LED grow lights for indoor plants suit many kinds of growing operations. If you're looking for full-spectrum LED lights to use indoors or for commercial growing, this is one of the most cost-effective and efficient products on the market.
- Highest output white chips and OSRAN red chips
- Full Spectrum for full cycle growth
- Efficacy up to 2.8 μmol/J
- High PPF - 1848μmol/s
- Daisy Chainable - up to 75 lights
- Dimmable - OFF- 40%-60%-80%-100%
- 660w Power Consumption
- 6 Bars 4X4 feet Coverage
- 180° Foldable Easy Installation - plug & play
- Default voltage of 110-277V, and 347-480V is customizable
Full Spectrum for Full Cycle Growing
Like Fold-8 Full spectrum LED grow light, Fold 6 replicates the spectrum of our sun and outputs a broad, consistent and significant wavelength in the range of 400 to 700nm that can grow through entire plant life cycle. It helps your plants to grow healthier and yield better harvests by producing high energy-efficient, low heating consumption and even light distribution.
40%-60%-80%-100% On-board Dimmer
The Fold 6 660W LED grow light can be dimmed. It has a four-level dimming knob from 40% - 100% to adjust the brightness according to the needs of plants at different stages. Remember turning the knob to EXT while you need to connect the Fold 6 light with an external lighting controller.
Even PPFD with 6 Bars Design
We tested the PPFD of Fold 6 in a 4x4 grow tent. As always, it should be noted that the reflective nature of the tent could increase PPFD readings everywhere - especially in the corners and edges.
High PPFD at Different Heights
Medic Grow Fold 6 distance chart. We recommend 18w fluorescent lamp hang around 6" for seedling stage, our light at 30" for veg and at 12" for flowering stage
- Grow Tents
- Grow Rooms
- Indoor Cultivations
Medic Grow Fold-6 Specifications
||4' x 4'
||4' x 4'
||≥ 6" above canopy
43.52"L x 41.93"W x 3.44"H
Warranty & Return Policy
The Medic Grow wants you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from us and are committed to your satisfaction. If you are not happy with your purchase we will gladly provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing us at email@example.com
- All returns must be received/confirmed before Medic Grow send a replacement.
- your original order number (if applicable),
- your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under),
- and the product you are returning.
You will be given a return authorization number which you will need to submit with your returned item. PLEASE NOTE: Any item returned without an Authorization Number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Items purchased in store must be returned in store
- Returns must be accompanied by original receipt, in original condition with all original packaging.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, so we advise you use a service that has tracking capabilities for insurance reasons
- Special orders (anything not in stock) are not returnable so be sure you know what you want before ordering please. If you are unsure of the option to return an item, please call us.
Upon authorization, returns must confirm the return address with us.
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package Only
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to Contents Only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement
- Refunds will not be issued on damaged goods. A replacement will always be sent in a timely manner.
Medic Grow reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to improper operation.
All defective merchandise will be replaced or repaired under the manufacturer's warranty. Used equipment carries a 5 year warranty.
Please see our delivery policy page for more information on lead times as not all products are in stock.
Make sure to retain your receipt!
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any authorized online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know and we'll match their price!
Please note some restrictions apply and this does NOT apply to any auction, discounter, or market platform including eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, etc.
For additional details please see our full Price Guarantee Policy here.