Flower Footprint: 5' x 5'
Medic Grow Spectrum Y Wireless 880W LED Grow Light with 2x UV & IR Bars
The Medic Grow Spectrum Y Wireless LED Grow Light + UV & IR Bars utilizes an 8 lighting bars design so the fixture gives out the light plants need as even as possible. A stepless dimming knob has been added and the new Spectrum Y Wireless supports secured and stable wireless connection to Medic Grow's TSC-2 Master Controller.
The previous version of the Spectrum Y can not dim without working with Spectrum X or external controller. Now, Medic grow's added a stepless dimming knob to it. The most exciting update is, the new Spectrum Y Wireless supports secured and stable wireless connection to the TSC-2 Master Controller and auto-grouping up to 200 units. By working with Medic Grow's own designed touch-screen controller, the Spectrum Y Wireless empowers the grower to choose the right spectrum for their own plants, as we all know, different grow cycle or different strains needs different spectrums.
Owing to highest output white chips and Osram red chips, and the addition of 2 UV & IR bars, the Spectrum Y’s efficacy is up to 2.7 µmol/J, PPF 2376 µmol/s. High output of 880W makes it possible to provide high quality light to meet more needs. And it achieved a marvelous performance in 4' x 4' and 5' x 5' area from our testing.
Since spectrum Y Wireless applied the design of 8 lighting bars, the fixture gives out the light plants need as even as possible. These foldable bars and UV-IR Add-On make the fixture easily installed.
Medic Grow Spectrum Y Wireless Features
- Little Counterclockwise Rotation for Auto Connection by MESH Wi-Fi
- Daisy Chainable - up to 200Pcs lights by wireless & 140Pcs by wire
- Wattage Dimmable Separately
- Higher Output Spectrum Tunable (Default is F1/FS, more than V1, F1, VS, FS with TSC-2 controller/Spectrum X)
- UV+IR enhanced bar for advanced quality output
- 2.7 µmol/J efficacy and 2376 µmol/s PPF
- 8 Bar 5x5 feet Coverage
- Ready to use: just unfold and hang it up
- Default voltage of 110-277V, and 347-480V is customizable
- Spectrum Y Wireless LED Grow Light + 2x UV & IR Bars
- RJ Wire
- 6' Power cord
Spectrum Y Wireless Light Interface
Tunable Full Spectrum
The default spectrum is F1/FS when working alone. Supports 4 spectrums tunable(V1, F1, VS, FS) when connecting with Spectrum X and TSC-2 Controller. The VS and FS mode are working under the UV + IR Bars are installed.
MedicGrow Spectrum Y Wireless with UV & IR Bars Specifications
7' x 7'
||5' x 5'
||≥ 12'' above canopy
||44.5'' x 44.9" x 2.8"
Warranty & Return Policy
The Medic Grow wants you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from us and are committed to your satisfaction. If you are not happy with your purchase we will gladly provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns must be received/confirmed before Medic Grow send a replacement.
- your original order number (if applicable),
- your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under),
- and the product you are returning.
You will be given a return authorization number which you will need to submit with your returned item. PLEASE NOTE: Any item returned without an Authorization Number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Items purchased in store must be returned in store
- Returns must be accompanied by original receipt, in original condition with all original packaging.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, so we advise you use a service that has tracking capabilities for insurance reasons
- Special orders (anything not in stock) are not returnable so be sure you know what you want before ordering please. If you are unsure of the option to return an item, please call us.
Upon authorization, returns must confirm the return address with us.
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package Only
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to Contents Only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
- Contact us at email@example.com or call us. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement
- Refunds will not be issued on damaged goods. A replacement will always be sent in a timely manner.
Medic Grow reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to improper operation.
All defective merchandise will be replaced or repaired under the manufacturer's warranty. Used equipment carries a 5 year warranty.
Please see our delivery policy page for more information on lead times as not all products are in stock.
Make sure to retain your receipt!
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any authorized online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know and we'll match their price!
Please note some restrictions apply and this does NOT apply to any auction, discounter, or market platform including eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, etc.
For additional details please see our full Price Guarantee Policy here.