Shearline Master System Bud Trimmer
Over two decades of design and manufacturing expertise in harvesting equipment. The Shearline Master System Bud Trimmer is designed for wet or dry trimming, always resulting in a hand-trimmed quality finish, guaranteed. Proven to be the most reliable machine on the market.
The improved Shearline Master System integrates all of the knowledge accumulated over 24 years in the processing industry. No matter what size your operation is, this system will exceed your expectations in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Medium to large scale operations
- Zero maintenance aside from cleaning
- Extremely small footprint (5’x5’)
- True auto-feed system
- 5-Year warranty
The Best Bud Trimmers Since 1997
The team at Shearline has designed and manufactured wet and dry trimming machines for over twenty years now. In fact, the first trimming machine was introduced to the world in 1997 by Shearline. Since then they have continued to come up with improvements and innovative concepts that are in use around the world in the harvest industry.
The Shearline Original - The Heart of the System
This machine is the tightest cutting, gentlest trimmer ever built. The Shearline Original bud trimmer features numerous improvements that make it even better than before.
Rugged and beautiful anodized aluminum, polished stainless steel, and electroless-nickel plated components help make a clean, hassle-free, dust-free trimming experience.
The Shearline bud trimmer has the tightest tolerances of any available trimming machine thanks to an extremely clean cut along with no metal-to-metal contact. This is a major health concern that Shearline has addressed by making sure you get zero metal particles contaminating your flowers or trim! You can always rest assure knowing that your flowers are clean and uncontaminated.
The Original’s pharmaceutical-grade solid lube bearings mean no oil or grease can creep into your harvest product or cause added maintenance attention. This ensures the purity and cleanliness of your product, while also allowing high pressure water to clean and sterilize the machine without any worries.
Keeping the blades clean is key to ensuring you get the most efficient cutting from your Shearline Original. The magnetic blades can be removed, cleaned, and replaced in under four minutes to keep production going at lightning speed and reduce downtime.
The only true automatic feeding system in the industry.
- Compact. Fits beneath the included hopper and takes up no additional room.
- Fine tune your feed rate in combination with your suction control for the perfect trim based on the strain and condition of your buds.
- Easy to clean, food-grade, non-porous hopper bag.
Ultra-efficient cyclone trim collector.
- Collects 99.5% of the trim material coming from the machine into a reusable plastic bag. Ready for sale to the extractor.
- Maintains clean, even suction throughout the day.
- Available with 1 micron pleated filters or HEPA filters for pristine air conditions in your processing room. No more messy filter bags to clean and replace.
- Indicator light prevents overfilling of your trim bag. High pressure gauge indicates when filter requires maintenance (simple 2-minute air pressure back-flush).
- Quick connect metal ducting eliminates difficult to clean, messy spiral ducting. Significantly improves airflow.
- Custom adjustable bleed valve allows for precise adjustment of suction to fine-tune your cut according to various strains.
- No more messy bags
How to Videos
Shearline Original Bud Trimmer Specifications
||Wet & Dry
||31" x 14" x 26"