Flower Footprint: 3' x 3'
California Lightworks SolarSystem 275 Full Cycle
The SolarSystem 275 is an ideal choice for anyone from personal growers to commercial or greenhouse operations. With a 3 x 3 foot flower footprint and 5 x 5 foot vegging footprint, the SS 275 only draws a maximum of 200 watts, saving energy and cost and making it a game-changing LED grow light.
This full spectrum light features everything you expect from a programmable spectrum control light. Using the totality of the light spectrum focuses energy into the wavelengths your plants need to be healthy and happy. The SolarSystem 275 encourages your plants most important biochemical and biophysical processes and will help drive photosynthesis, the process by which your plants get their energy from the sun.
The SolarSystem 275 is unlike all the other ordinary grow lights. It produces very little heat and can be dynamically controlled to adjust to any specific needs of the plant during every phase of the plant’s growth cycle. This LED grow light is dimmable, can be daisy-chained together and doesn’t require very much maintenance, so the operating cost over time is low and the easy installation makes your investment worthwhile.
Note that the SolarSystem 275 has 2-channel dimming, as opposed to 3 on the 550 and 1100 models. If you connect the SolarSystem Controller to this unit, the white channel will have no effect on this fixture. As a result, view mode will simply shut this light off. Please contact us if you're not sure if this fixture is right for you.
Veg: up to 5' x 5' (25 sq ft)
Bloom: 3' x 3' (9 sq ft)
Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the Solar System 1100 requires the fully programmable spectrum control with the Solar System Controller (below).
Note: The SolarSystem controller works only with the California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100, 550, and 275. It can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. It allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer, and day/week/month calendar.
- 6' power cord
- Communications Cable
SolarSystem 275 Features
- Advanced LED grow light system
- Replaces a 400 watt HPS with 40% less energy
- Fully programmable spectrum control
- Higher yields and better quality
- Perfect for propagation, vegetation, and bloom
- Never needs bulbs - easy to install
- Perfect for small to large scale grows
- 5 Year Warranty - Made in the USA
The SolarSystem controller works with one or thousands of lights and controls the entire family of SolarSystem LEDs. The system grows with you as you increase your grow operation.
Programmable Spectrum Control
- Automatically program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- Single controller can run unlimited number of lights
- Sunrise/Sunset cycle for better daily growth
- Digital timer eliminates external timers or contactors
- Day, Week, or Season programming
- Smooth Transitions from Veg to Bloom
- Customizable grow schedules for each plant variety
High Efficiency, Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 275 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to reduce wasted energy.
- California Lightworks LEDs are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Guaranteed Highest Yields
- Top of the line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Highest Return on Investment.
- The Solar System 275 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Networking & Integration
- The Solar System is an intelligent networking light system that will evolve through software advances without having to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smart phone applications
Highest Reliability. Best Support.
California Lightworks has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
SolarSystem 275 Full Cycle Product Details
- Spectrum Control: Digital/Programmable
- Auto Voltage: 90-277 V
- Maximum Current: 1.65 A 120V, 0.8A @ 240V
- Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Heat Output - BTU: 640
- Operation Temperature: 0-107 F
- Power Factor: >0.95
- LED Lifetime Rating: 50 000+
- Thermal Management: Active
- Dimming: 2 Channel 0% - 100%
- Certification - UL & CE
SolarSystem 275 Specifications
5' x 5'
||3' x 3'
||8.5" X 8.5" X 4"
||12" - 30"