Flower Footprint: 3' x 3'
Viparspectra KS3000 LED Grow Light
The ViparSpectra KS3000 LED grow light has been designed and engineered to deliver some of the best light distribution for any light in its class while maintaining high energy efficiency. Its large frame features algorithmically positioned diodes for stunningly uniform coverage, especially in 3’ x 3’ grow spaces.
- Full spectrum: 3000K warm white, 5000K neutral white and 660nm deep red.
- Samsung LM301H LEDs: Industry-leading high efficiency 3.10 μmol/J.
- Osram 660NM diodes: From one of the largest light source manufacturers in the world.
- Even PAR distribution: The KS3000's innovative design means every plant has enough light - from the corner to the center .
- Excellent usable PPE: Reduces energy use.
- Detachable power supply: With a 13' cord between the power supply and light, you can keep the heat producing power supply out of your tent.
Evenly Distributed Full Spectrum Light
ViparSpectra’s designed the KS3000 for even distribution of PPFD over the entire canopy. Their engineers focused on creating the best corner-to-corner distribution for the most efficient photosynthesis so your plants are healthier and produce higher yields.
Utilizing top-shelf Samsung LM301h diodes and industry leading Osram 660nm diodes, the KS3000 LED comes equipped with 528 ea 3000K diodes, 288 ea 5000K diodes, and 24 660nm Osram diodes to produce full spectrum light for flowering and vegetative growth stages that you and your plants will love.
Reliable and Convenient
The KS3000’s frame has been precision engineered from aluminum, the LED bars have integrated heat sink reflectors, and the LED diodes have a clear waterproof coating for unmatched performance and build quality. The KS3000 LED grow light arrives fully assembled and is foldable so you’re ready to grow in minutes.
The KS3000's coverage is ideal for 3’ x 3’ vegetative coverage at 24”and 3’ x 3’ flowering coverage at 12”. This powerful light is comparable to traditional 1000W HPS/MH while consuming only 300W! Remember to adjust the light's height and brightness to match your plants needs for optimal growth.
The KS3000's built-in dimmer lets you to set the specific PPFD your plants need. For seedlings, 50% power is recommended. During vegetative growth the dimmer can be raised to 75% and at the end of the vegetative stage, turn it up to 100%.
Home or Commercial Use
Viparspectra KS3000 Specifications
||3' x 3'
||3' x 3'
||712 umol/s @12"
||32" x 32" x 1.6"
||12" - 24"