Triminator XL Dry Commercial Grade Dry Trimmer
You already know the Triminator XL Dry Trimming Machine is the fastest dry trimmer in the world and that it comes equipped with a massive 52.8” dry drum with 2.45" x .23" slots for trimming speeds of up to 60lbs per hour.
But what you may not know is that the XL Dry Trimmer’s trim speed has been engineered to minimize trichome loss while ensuring optimal production. Triminator’s innovative angular shear band geometry means the XL Dry Trimmer makes sharp, precise cuts every time for close, clean, trim.
The XL Dry Trimming Machine is a closed-loop system, so all of your trim is captured and ready to be used for extracts without being shredded by fans. Other trimming machines can shred your leafy plant material during the trimming process, but the XL Dry Trimmer was designed to preserve trim for concentrates and extracts.
Free Moisture Meter
Each Triminator XL Dry now includes a Triminator Moisture Meter to help you trim at the perfect moisture content.
The Triminator Moisture Meter is specially designed to check the moisture content in your plant material, checking pollen moisture content before processing, and monitoring moisture loss or moisture gain in plants during the drying and curing process.
- Ideal moisture content of your flower when machine trimming with Triminator Dry machines is between 9-10%.
- Moisture content above 10% will result in a lower trim quality and a smeared, sticky drum.
- Moisture content below 9% means the flower is more fragile and trim quality may diminish.
The Triminator XL Dry Trimmer’s design makes rapid loading of the machine easy and Triminator’s innovative lock and load pivot system makes it effortless to empty and reload the machine fast.
The XL Dry trimmer’s set-it-and-forget-it timer allows you to increase productivity with repeatable processes and the batch production model lets an operator perform quality control or prep for the next load, cutting down on labor expenses and increasing efficiency.
Trim with Confidence
- All parts are pressure washable for easy cleaning and maximum up time.
- The XL Dry Trimmer is built with industrial-grade materials and thermal overload for worry-free operation in commercial applications.
- Flat-free solid rubber tires mean you can roll your bud trimmer to any trimming location and eliminate the worry of flat tires. The lock and level feature makes setting up on uneven surfaces a breeze.
- Triminator offers their Trim Tough 2-Year Warranty, so you can focus on trimming and not worry about anything going wrong.
Triminator XL Dry Spec Sheet
Triminator XL Dry User Manual
Triminator XL Dry Trimmer Specifications
||54.3" x 33.7" x 54.3"