|PRICE GUARANTEE||FREE SHIPPING||24/7 SUPPORT|
Triminator TRP 25 Ton Hydraulic Rosin Tech Press
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ Find a cheaper price and we'll beat it!
✔ Easy Financing: Apply Now!
25 Tons Capacity:
Triminator TRP Hydraulic Rosin Tech Press
Built for professional extraction technicians, the Rosin TRP has the ability to press large rosin batches at the lowest temperatures to preserve rich, valuable terpenes.
Robust features including the No Flex™ frame capable of withstanding 25 tons of force, the high visibility design, and food-safe aluminum platens set this machine apart. With four precision heating elements, the platens maintain a high thermal mass for consistent temperature and high yield extraction making the Rosin TRP the number one choice for industry experts.
Included: Press & Hydraulic Cylinder (Pump Additional).
- Power Frame™ - Hundreds of finite element analysis simulations were conducted while designing the frame to be capable of withstanding up to 25 tons of pressure. There is 1235 effective PSI of pressure and 833 PSI of virtual pressure with the Rosin TRP.
- Maintain Terpenes - By offering high pressure users can press rosin at lower temperatures to maintain valuable terpene content in the end product.
- Large Platen Size - 6×10 inch platens offer more platen space to provide the most versatility in commercial use while maintaining a short distance for the oil to travel.
- Aluminium Platens - Big size aluminum platens provides homogeneous temperatures and high reserves of energy for the most optimal heat transfer.
- Food Safe - Keeps your rosin free from harmful materials and chemicals.
- Proprietary Design - Provides easy access and increased visibility of the product so that technicians can view the progress of their squeeze from start to finish.
- Temperature Precision - Dual PID temperature control allows you to set the exact temperature preference for each platen.
- Maximum Versatility - Pump not included. Must be purchased separately to operate the press. Air or electric pump options available. Customers that purchase Rosin Presses with air/hydraulic pump will need an external source of compressed air to operate.
- Height: 17 in
- Width: 16.5 in
- Length: 10.7 in
- Weight: 120 lbs
- AC Voltage: 120 V
- AMPS Required: Dedicated 10A Circuit
Warranty & Return Policy
- Triminator® offers a 2 year warranty.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online. That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price. Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!
We are proud to offer Free Shipping to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm.If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Triminator TRP 25 Ton Hydraulic Rosin Tech Press Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.