Aeromixer Nutrient Mixer & Aerator Pump
Aeromixer is a pump made specifically for growers, by growers, with a dual purpose: to mix nutrients and aerate feeding solutions with just one pump. Stabilizing pH is crucial for happy plants. Aeromixer makes it easy. Aeromixer makes feeding large and smaller gardens a breeze and reduces the need for air stones, air pumps, and pH up and down additives.
Keep your nutrients mixed and SMASH sediment in the face! Don't get caught with a cheap sump pump doing your dirty work... That would be embarrassing... Aeromixer replaces all your old pumps and airstones in one easy unit. Don't let old school methods keep you from upgrading today! Join the Aeromixer family and they will treat you like family.
For tanks under 3' tall, check out the Aeromixer Mini.
*Aerobrewer is recommended if using a tank under 50 Gallons. This model is not suitable for Flexi-Tanks without an Aerobrewer being used.
No Wasted Nutrients
Ensure that all of the money you spend on fertilizers and nutrients go directly where you want them. Never leave precious nutrients sitting at the bottom of your feed tank again! Get them evenly spread to all your garden for bigger yields and no more waste!
Aeromixer utilizes patented Aerojet technology to prevent nutrients from settling on the bottom of your tank. Like a supercharged airstone, the Aeromixer pump injects a LOT of air.
All In One
Mix and aerate with one pump. Stop breaking up floating nutrients and unclogging cheap sump pumps. Spend that time thinning, trellising, and caring for your plants. Work in your garden not in your fertilizer tank!
You can use Aeromixer to feed your garden. Pumping at up to 4,450 gallons/hour, Aeromixer makes feeding fast and simple. The Aeromixer pump mixes + aerates, or feeds; what more do you need?
- 3/4 horsepower motor
- Patented Aerojet Technology
- Pulls 6.2 amps
- Pumps at up to a 35 ft. lift
- Moves 4,450 gallons per hour
- Pumps up to 1/4 inch solids
- Easily mixes tanks from 50-500 gallons
- Effective in tanks up to 3,000 gallons
- Nominal Voltage: 115V/60HZ
- Output Power: 3/4 HP
- Motor Full Load: 6.2A
- Protection Type: IPX8
- Max Height: 40 ft.
- Max Submersion Depth: 17 ft.
- Max Conveying Amount: 4450 GPH
- Max Fluid Temperature: 95 ℉
Aeromixer Regular/Tall Manual
- Aerojet with heavy duty braided nylon air hose OR extra long braided nylon air hose (for tanks taller than 5')
- Aeromixer 3/4 HP pump
- Powder coated stabilized footing
- Stainless steel mounting screws
- Detailed instruction manual
- Garden hose adapter
- Universal cut to fit adapter
- Nylon lowering rope