|PRICE GUARANTEE||FREE SHIPPING||24/7 SUPPORT|
California Lightworks Solar System 550W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ Find a cheaper price and we'll beat it!
✔ Discounts on large orders!
✔ Easy Financing: Apply Now!
6' x 8'
California Lightworks Solar System 550W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
The SolarSystem 550 is a game changer in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture. The SS 550 is compact and lightweight yet puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 600 watt HPS system. Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the SS 550 features fully programmable spectrum control with the optional Solarsystem Controller. Linked together in a series the SS 550 can cover any size grow area – large or small – while drastically cutting energy usage and eliminating the need to change bulbs – ever.
The SS 550 features 50,000 hour rated LEDs and fans and a five-year warranty. Plug and play design with no external ballasts or ducting makes installation a simple one-person job. Small foot print limits the shadow effect in greenhouses but covers a large canopy area. High power output and low heat is perfect for large indoor grow operations.
Time to replace older inefficient fixed spectrum lighting systems.
- California Lightworks SolarSystem 550 LED Grow Light
- 120V Power cord
- Communications Cable
SolarSystem 550 Features
- Veg: 6' x 8' ; Bloom: 3' x 4'
- Programmable spectrum control
- Wireless or hard wired networking
- Smart lighting maximizes efficiency
- High intensity PAR output
- Fastest return on investment
- Waterproof (65 IP Rating for Damp & Wet Locations)
- Local technical support
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 90 Day No Questions Return Policy
Programmable Spectrum Control
- With the SolarSystem Controller, you can automatically adjust each of the three separate light spectrum channels from 0% to 99%. This can be done manually or automatically using the built in timer and calendar.
- Channel 1 - Red & Deep Red
- Channel 2 - Natural White View Mode
- Channel 3 - Blue and Deep Blue
- A single controller can control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures from a single point or can be separated into zones at minimal cost.
- Automated programs for sunrise and sunset that mimic nature as well as programs for spring, summer and fall for more natural accruing patterns that improve growth.
- Variable Dark Period and finishing routines to maximize resin output.
- Programmable UVB and IR Supplementation will result in a more potent end product.
High Efficiency and Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 550 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to maximize wasted energy.
- CLW LED's are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed.
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment.
- The Solar System 550 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Networking & Integration.
- The Solar System is an intelligent networking light system that will evolve through software advances without having to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smart phone applications
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks LED's are produced entirely in their factory in Southern California.
- CLW has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
SolarSystem 550 Product Specifications
|Max Current||3.3A @ 120V, 1.65A @ 240V|
|Operating Frequency||50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||400 Watts|
|Total PPF Output* (uMoles/s)||642|
|Veg Footprint||6 ft x 8 ft|
|Flower Footprint||3 ft x 4 ft|
|Life Expectancy||50,000 Hours (LEDs and Fans)|
|Dimensions||18" x 8.5" x 4"|
|Operating Temperature||0°F to 107°F|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
Basic Spectrum Mixes for the SolarSystem 550
The following table are basic spectrum mixes for various growth stages for flowering plants. These spectrum mixes have been determined from 8 years of experience with the California Lightworks grower network, and are supported by various university studies on varying spectrum effects on Plant Morphology.
In general, blue light is essential in vegetative growth and produces lush growth and bushy plants. Red tends to make plants stretch in vegetative growth but is key for high yields in fruit or flowering plants. The SolarSystem 550 allows you to dial in exactly the spectrum mix needed for any phase of growth.
|Growth Stage||Week Number||RED||WHITE||BLUE|
|Pre-Flowering||1 to 2*||74||99||99|
|Flowering||3 to 5*||99||99||99|
|Ripen||7 to 8*||80||90||99|
*Weeks based on an 8-week flower cycle
- Power Consumption: 0-400 W
- Light Output: PPF 642
- Spectrum Control: Digital/Programmable
- Auto Voltage: 90-277 V
- Maximum Current: 3.3A @ 120V & 1.65A @ 240V
- Frequency: 50-60 HZ
- Heat Output - BTU: 1289
- Operation Temperature: 0-107 F
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Dimensions: 18" X 8.5" X 4"
- Weight: 13lbs
- Coverage Area - Bloom: 3x4
- Coverage Area - Veg: Up to 6x8
- LED Lifetime Rating: 50 000+
- Warranty: 5 years
- Thermal Management: Active
- Dimming: 3 Channel 0% - 100%
- Certification - UL & CE
Warranty & Return Policy
California Lightworks offers a 5 year warranty for this model. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online. That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price. Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!
We are proud to offer Free Shipping to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
All orders will reach their destination in 1-3 business days.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm.If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
California Lightworks Solar System 550W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.