Electrivo Pro Lighting Controller (CHL-Pro)
Electrivo’s Pro Lighting Controller (CHL-Pro) will take care of all your controller needs in one unit. With this dual-channel controller, you can control up to 80 lights – 40 per channel – in a single room. It also features an External Contact Module that allows you to connect other accessories, such as alarms and monitoring equipment, in addition to your Electrivo grow lights.
- The CHL-Pro is a dual channel light controller. Each of the controller's two channels can control up to 40 fixtures or ballasts.
- It is possible to use those channels to control fixtures in two completely independent rooms, or to control up to 80 fixtures in one room.
- With an External Contact Module ECMI auxiliary equipment can be controlled. Up to two ECMs can be connected. An alarm can be connected to go off at temperature shutdown or power outage. These devices need to be purchased separately.
- Temperature monitoring in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Auto-dim and shutdown control
- Shutdown, sensor failure, or power off alarms are always logged.
- To control a CO2 source, a light or watering unit, or a heater, you'll need an External Contactor Module or ECM. You can control up to two ECMs. ECM1 follows channel 1, ECM2 follows channel 2.
Dual Channel Control
The Electrivo Pro Lighting Control CHL-Pro is a dual-channel light controller, so it can control up to two different sets of lights simultaneously. This means you can have your lights on separate schedules and/or turn them on and off independently of each other.
Easy to Use
Electrivo’s CHL-Pro controller has an interface that couldn’t be simpler to use. With just the touch of a button you can quickly set up factors such as your lighting schedule, intensity, color, and duration of cycle so you spend more time caring for your plants and less time fiddling with a controller.
This controller has an External Contact Module (ECMI) that facilitates connecting external equipment, such as alarms and environmental controls and the CHL-Pro and it can be used with up to two ECMs at once!
The Electrivo Lighting Controller gives you full control over your lighting system. You can create custom lighting schedules based on the needs of your plant at any stage of growth—from seedling to harvest or control the power of your lighting fixtures remotely. You can also monitor the temperature of your greenhouse or grow room and set up alarms so that if there’s a rise in temperature or power outage, you can be notified immediately so you can take action to prevent further damage.
- Power Supply: Adapter, 100V-240V AC 50/60hz -15V DC [1000mA)
- Maximum Control Voltage: 11.5V
- Maximum voltage/current alarm contacts [ND/NC): 13.5V/50mA
- Maximum Cable Length Per Port: 100m [328’) / 250m [820’)
- Maximum number of ballasts per port: 40
- Total number of ballasts per controller: 80