Harvest Right Medium Commercial Scientific Premium Freeze Dryer for Preserving Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Food & More
Harvest Right's Medium Commercial Scientific Premium Freeze Dryer is the perfect addition to any laboratory. The scientific freeze dryer can be completely customized with your preferred processes. You can have multiple manageable profiles, each providing the ability to automatically power on and off the condensing unit and the vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
Harvest Right has an affordable freeze drying option for your commercial or large scale freeze dry needs.
Best Method for Preserving
Freeze drying is the best way to preserve all types of foods, herbs, and pharmaceuticals because freeze dried locks in original flavor and nutrition.
Bring quality foods to market, including herbs, instant wholesome meals, delicious fruit and veggie snacks, food storage products, pet foods, and much more.
Whether you're freeze drying 500 lbs of food a day or just 50, investing in Harvest Right freeze dryers is the most affordable way to do it.
Freeze dry your produce and bring to market products that won't spoil before they are purchased. Every kind of herb, fruit, and vegetable can be freeze dried and sold at a higher profit than fresh.
With multiple Harvest Right freeze dryers, if one malfunctions, it can be repaired without affecting business.
The quality of product that has been freeze dried in a Harvest Right freeze dryer is far superior to that dried in other commercial dryers.
- Convenience of 4-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a gallon or two of material (6 to 10 lbs when wet).
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Control of the rate of freeze. This means that the rate of freeze can be sped up or slowed down.
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature.
- Control of the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control of the shelf temperature during the dry cycle. This includes setting as many as five different shelf temperatures, thus allowing the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures. For instance, you might have the material begin drying at 10ºF and increase the temperature in phases until the ultimate final dry temperature is 70ºF.
- The shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure.
- The system records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- The unit can also connect to and communicate the freeze dryer cycle data to a nearby PC through an Ethernet cable.
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Pump
- Four (4) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord (110 Volt)
- Insulator Door Pad
Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
Style: Bench/Table Top
Holding Capacity: 4 Liters of Sublimated Ice
Min. Temp. Rating: Collector Cools to -46ºF
Collector Material: Stainless Steel
Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
Purge Valve: Included
Dimensions: 30″ high x 25″ deep x 20″ wide
Exterior: Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Aluminum
Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
Operation: Manual / Automated
Vacuum Pump: 7 CFM Oil Free Scroll Vacuum Pump