Warranty: 1 Year | 3 Year Limited
Harvest Right Medium Commercial Scientific Premium Freeze Dryer
Harvest Right's Medium Commercial Scientific Premium Freeze Dryer is an ideal addition to any commercial grow operation or laboratory environment. This commercial, premium, scientific freeze dryer can be completely customized with your preferred processes allowing you to create multiple manageable profiles to perform functions such as automatically power on and off the condensing unit and the vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
Harvest Right has the most affordable, high quality freeze drying options for your freeze dry needs.
Best Method for Preserving
Freeze drying is simply the best solution for preserving almost any type of food, herb, or pharmaceutical because freeze drying locks in the flavors and nutrition of your harvest.
Bring the highest quality foods, herbs, instant meals, fruit and veggies, food storage products, pet foods, and much more to market.
Harvest Right freeze dryers are the most affordable solution for your freeze dry needs, whether you're freeze drying 500 lbs of food a day or just 10.
Freeze drying your produce to bring to the market means your products won't spoil before they are purchased. Virtually any herb, fruit, and vegetable can be freeze dried and sold at a higher profit than fresh.
With multiple Harvest Right freeze dryers, if one malfunctions, it can be repaired without affecting business.
The quality of product that has been freeze dried in a Harvest Right freeze dryer is far superior to that dried in other commercial dryers.
- Large capacity 4-tray dryer in a table top unit capable of freeze drying as much as a gallon or two of material (6 to 10 lbs when wet)
- Full-color, touch-screen display
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity
- Recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Control of the rate of freeze. (The rate of freeze can be sped up or slowed down.)
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature and the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control shelf temperature during the dry cycle. Set as many as five different shelf temperatures to allow the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures. For instance, you might have the material begin drying at 10ºF and increase the temperature in phases until the ultimate final dry temperature is 70ºF.
- Shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure.
- System records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- Connects to and communicates with the freeze dryer cycle data via a nearby PC through an Ethernet cable.
- Commercial Grade Oil-Free Vacuum Pump
- Four (4) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord
- Insulator Door Pad
Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
Style: Bench/Table Top
Holding Capacity: 4 Liters of Sublimated Ice
Min. Temp. Rating: Collector Cools to -46ºF
Collector Material: Stainless Steel
Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
Purge Valve: Included
Dimensions: 30″ high x 25″ deep x 20″ wide
Exterior: Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Aluminum
Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
Operation: Manual / Automated
Vacuum Pump: 7 CFM Oil-Free Scroll Vacuum Pump