Flower Footprint: 6' x 6'
Mammoth Lighting Mint White Series 6 Bar 680W LED Grow Light
NEW “Mint White” Series Utilizing Samsung’s Mint White Evo Chip and Emerald Green Spectrum
Samsung’s newest EVO chip has landed with Mammoth and a revolution in plant lighting has arrived. Using a differentiated spectrum, trials show larger and heavier growth….even under the same ppfd conditions.
Samsung’s innovative plant-centric spectrum LED dramatically boosts photosynthesis over existing horticulture lighting solutions and results in better, more holistic plant growth. Its 437 nm spectral peak, a shorter wavelength than that of conventional horticultural white LEDs, also stimulates secondary metabolites, such as phenolics and flavonols, to improve plant’s nutritional quality.
Moreover, this newly engineered spectrum effectively inhibits the growth of microorganisms like bacteria and fungi, leading to longer-lasting storability. Lastly, its industry-leading PPE consumes minimal energy, contributing to long term energy-savings and reduced operational costs for indoor farms.
On to Green: Many believe the plant reflects this color. The facts are - green is photosynthetic although less so than other colors at low ppfd levels but MORE so at higher ppfd levels due to its deeper leaf penetration properties. See the graphs - With cannabis requiring high ppfd - wouldn’t it make sense to include a good portion of green in the spectrum like nature? We have now!
After years of testing, Mammoth Lighting has put together a proprietary spectrum to to optimize plant growth, increase yields and produce faster flowering times .... all while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies.
- Plug and Play (fold) out of the box.
- 469 diodes per bar delivers the industry's Highest PPFD and Yield. The #1 diode in horticulture
- Fuller spectrum: With a proprietary blend of Samsung EVO + 3000k + 5000k + 660nm + 730nm, for full cycle growth. 730nm speeds up flower (~5 days) and adds up to 5% more yield
- Up to 5' x 5' flower coverage, 7' x 7' veg coverage
- Standard Knob Dimming + RJ port to connect multiple lights to an external controller.
- Higher Quality parts then the competition using both Samsung diodes and Inventronics drivers
Smart Diode spacing + Strategically designed bars/spacing + delivers even lighting coverage (and growth)
- Removable bars + Driver for quick field and warranty service
- Remote mountable driver leaves more room in vertical settings and less heat in tents
- Future proof with replaceable bars and driver as technology advances
Why pay more to yield less? Higher light intensity (yield), better coverage, fuller spectrum, higher quality parts, more advanced features, same warranty and significant savings.
- PPF: 6 bar: 2,095 µmol/s
- Power: 6 bar 680W, Inventronics
- Voltage: AC100-277V 50-60Hz
- LEDs: SAMSUNG "Mint White" EVO LM301h + High Efficiency (3000k + 5000K + Emerald Green) and Proprietary RED (660nm and 730nm)
- Spectrum: Samsung EVO + 3000K + 5000k + 660nm + 730nm
- LED lifespan: 50000 Hours
Mammoth Lighting 6 Bar 680W Specifications
||7' x 7'
||6' x 6'
||44" x 44" x 3"