Master Press MP-20 Ton Automatic Rosin Press
The Master Press MP-20 (20 Ton) is the industry’s ONLY fully programmable Rosin Heat Press, control Time, Temperature, Speed and Ramping of the profiles. ALWAYS get the exact press every time.
Featuring 6x8” plates to press up to 1-1/2oz of flower and or larger quantities of bubble and kief. Safety is a key feature of the MP-20 , Osha type of switches require both hands to start the press.
There are 30+ profiles that can be saved and an import/export for backup. We have a manual mode to input profiles by screen and fine tuning in the manager section.
- Touch screen interface, controls both plate temps and Pressure ramp/soak profiles. 30 profiles with 10 sections each
- 20 tons of programmable pressure in seconds for timing amping/soak profiles or manual control.
- Desktop format , requires air compressor ( 100PSI min.)
- User friendly MAX output from your employees ,always the SAME
- press for each product.
- Save profiles for each product type , re-callable and storable.
- 6×8” heated plates
- Pre programmed Profiles for different products ( 6)
- Speed Control
Master Press MP-20 User Guide
- Weight: 135 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.5x24x12”
- Heater plate material: Aluminum black Anodized 6061-T6
- Temperature range: ambient to 300deg F
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.125%
- Temperature stability: +/- 0.5%
- Press time range: 5-600 seconds per profile
- Tilt position adjustable: no
- Wattage of the press: 1200watts
- Fuse: 10 amps
- Voltage: 120VAC
7" Touch Screen
Control Pressure and Profile
Top and bottom Plate Temp Control
Profile select and edit
Create and edit profiles
Manual Profile creator
Master Press is a part of Nanometer Technologies a Fiber Optics company based in Paso Robles California.
Master Press designs and builds high technology machines and products for the Heat Press industry, The MP series of presses are an industry FIRST in control and accuracy with program-ability and storage of up to 50 programs for pressing Rosin and other products.
Based on 23 years of design and manufacturing Master Press will continue to invent and improve machine designs into the future.