Flower Footprint: 5' x 5'
MedicGrow Spectrum X 880W LED Grow Light
The Spectrum X 880 watt LED Grow Light delivers an intense 2376 μmol/s of PPF output (2.7 μmol/J @277AC) from 880 watts for effectively optimized plant growth that will also increase the quality of your plants and reduce operational costs. The fixture is manufactured from the strongest grade aluminum and engineered for maximum durability.
Featuring 2 UV/IR LEDs panels that are simple to remove, you will have 4 tunable spectrum options: V1, V1+UV&IR, F1 and F1+UV&IR. The V1 spectrum offers a balanced blue and red wavelength that’s vital for the vegetative phase. F1 delivers the perfect amount of deep red to stimulate additional photosynthesis for flowering. As your plants near the flowering phase, adding a bit of UV or IR will help promoting robust stem growth, proper node spacing, and increased flowering.
The two tuning knobs placed on top of the screen will allow you to set the lighting schedule to 8-14 hrs per day and adjust the brightness to your specific needs from 100% - 30%.
Professional or commercial growers can sync 50 Spectrum Y LED grow lights with one Spectrum X and control them simultaneously. These 50 fixtures will act as workstations while the Spectrum X acts as the master. Regardless of what spectrum, lighting level, or light cycle you choose on the Spectrum X master, the Spectrum Y lights will sync using the same settings.
Spectrum X (as well as its 50 attached machines if you desire) have balancing dampers for quick and easy installation. These are simple components that allow you to adjust the fixtures to any angle you want. No more added labor for installation!
The Spectrum X 880 watt LED Grow Light has been designed by experienced growers, for growers. Thanks to expert grower consultants who provided access to their grow rooms for research and testing Spectrum X brings their innovations to growers across the world.
MedicGrow Spectrum X Features
- 8-bar configuration is suitable for indoor rooms, vertical racks, over benches, and grow tents.
- Integrated LCD display.
- Tunable spectrum allows you to easily change spectrum from veg to flower stage.
- One button Veg & Bloom
- A single Spectrum X can control up to 50 Spectrum Y lights.
- Dimmable from 30% - 100%
- Embedded dampers for easy installation.
- Two UV & IR bars.
- Sosen Driver
- Spectrum :V1, F1, VS, FS
- PPF(light output): 2376 μmol/s
- Wattage: 880 Watt
- Efficacy: 2.7 μmol/J @277 AC
- AC Input Voltage: 120-277VAC, 347-480VAC,50/60Hz
- Max Operating Temperature: 95°F / 35°C
- Recommended Hanging Height: ≥ 12'' (30cm)Above Canopy
- Thermal Management: Passive
- Dimming: 0-10V
- Gross Weight 15.9KG/PC 35.04lbs
- Life Span | Warranty: >50,000hours | 3 Year Warranty
Spectrum X LED Grow Light Display and Two Knobs
Spectrum LED Grow Light UV + IR Bar
- Grow Tents
- Grow Rooms
- Indoor Cultivations
MedicGrow Fold-8 Specifications
7' x 7'
||5' x 5'
||≥ 12'' above canopy
||46.46'' x 44.88" x 2.76"
Warranty & Return Policy
The Medic Grow wants you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from us and are committed to your satisfaction. If you are not happy with your purchase we will gladly provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
- All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns must be received/confirmed before Medic Grow send a replacement.
- your original order number (if applicable),
- your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under),
- and the product you are returning.
You will be given a return authorization number which you will need to submit with your returned item. PLEASE NOTE: Any item returned without an Authorization Number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Items purchased in store must be returned in store
- Returns must be accompanied by original receipt, in original condition with all original packaging.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, so we advise you use a service that has tracking capabilities for insurance reasons
- Special orders (anything not in stock) are not returnable so be sure you know what you want before ordering please. If you are unsure of the option to return an item, please call us.
Upon authorization, returns must confirm the return address with us.
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package Only
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to Contents Only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
- Contact us at email@example.com or call us. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement
- Refunds will not be issued on damaged goods. A replacement will always be sent in a timely manner.
Medic Grow reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to improper operation.
All defective merchandise will be replaced or repaired under the manufacturer's warranty. Used equipment carries a 5 year warranty.
Please see our delivery policy page for more information on lead times as not all products are in stock.
Make sure to retain your receipt!
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any authorized online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know and we'll match their price!
Please note some restrictions apply and this does NOT apply to any auction, discounter, or market platform including eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, etc.
For additional details please see our full Price Guarantee Policy here.