Flower Footprint: 4' X 4'
Optic LED Optic 4 Gen4 370w Dimmable LED Grow Light
Optic LED’s new Optic 4 Gen4 grow light is packed with more power and growth potential than ever before. This fixture offers the unmatched combination of yield and potency thanks to all top-of-the line high quality components for a superior product that you won't find anywhere else on the market today. You can also control how much light your plants receive by dimming COBs or bloom enhancers, giving you even more options when it comes to intensity as well as energy consumption!
Optic LED's spectrum ranges from 460nm to 660nm, covering the entire PAR spectrum + UV-A and near-infrared (far red). The additional green light helps increase photosynthesis deep in the leaves and inside the canopy. Far-red light, when combined with red light, has been proven to increase the rate of photosynthesis.
The Optic 4 Gen4 is more efficient than ever, using less power to deliver even more light and significantly higher yields of up to 888 grams / 31.71 oz / 1.98 lbs. The LEDs in the fixture are equivalent to a 650 watt HPS bulb on paper but will still outperform it by far with its COBs and supplemental diodes that have enough oomph to penetrate deep below the canopy while secondary lenses focus any remaining energy for an increased PAR output of up 200%.
The COBs and the Samsung diodes deliver a full-spectrum white light that is great for all stages of growth. The CREE supplemental LEDs add red and blue to give plants even more of the wavelengths they need the most. They also add UV and IR wavelengths.
You can run the Optic 4 at full power or you can run either only the COB lights or only the supplemental LEDs. Being able to turn off some of the lights lets you save on power costs when you don't need the full output.
- 3' x 3' area (.9m x .9m)
- 3.3' x 3.3' area (1m x 1m)
- Max: 4' x 4' Area (1.2m x 1.2m)
- 4' x 4' area (1.2m x 1.2m)
- Max: 5' x 5" area (1.5m x 1.5m)
Recommended Hanging Height
- Seedling 36"
- Veg: 30"
- Flower 18"- 24"
- 172 Total LEDs
- 144 pcs Samsung LM301H 3500k top bin LEDs. - 4 LEDs per Lens
- 16 pcs CREE XPE 660 nm Deep Red LEDs
- 8 pcs CREE XPE 460nm Royal Blue LEDs
- 2 pcs Ultra Violet LEDs (Dim Purple LED)
- 2 pcs Infrared LEDs (Dim Red Dot)
4 CREE Xlamp CXB3590 top bin 137-watt max COB LED Chips
- COBs are driven at 65 watts Each (on max power)
- Warm White and Cool White COBs
- Stainless Steel Solderless COB Holders
- Bloom Enhancers Driven at 100 watts (on max Power)
- CREE CXB3590 COBs: 120 Degree Wide Beam Glass Lens
- Samsung LM301H LEDS: 120 Degree Wide Beam Primary & Secondary Lens
- CREE XPE LEDs: 120 Degree Primary & Secondary Wide Beam Lens
Dimmers: 2 Independent Dimmers
- 1 Dimmer Controls the 4 COBs together
- 1 Dimmer Controls all the bloom enhancers
- 2 Meanwell Dimmable Drivers - 370-watts Max Power Combined
Fan Cooled - 4 Cooling Fans
Full Spectrum White Light 3500k (Mixed White Light LEDs)
- + 660nm Deep RED + 450nm Royal Blue + Ultra Violet & Infrared
PPF/w: 2.28 umols/j
PPFD Optic 4 Gen4: 903.9
(Tested with Apogee MQ-500 meter in 4x4 / 1.2m x 1.2m Tent)
18" Hanging Height PPFD: 1,035
24" Hanging Height PPFD: 886
Optic 4 Gen4 Features
- Grams Per Watt: up to 2.4
- Yield: Up to 888 grams / 31.71 oz / up to 1.98lbs
- HID/HPS equivalent: 650 watt HPS
- Kelvin: 3500K Day Light White
- PPFD @18": 1,035
- ppf/w : 2.28 umols/ J
- IP Rating: IP65 Waterproof
- Actual Power Draw: 370 watts max
- Amps: 3.8 Amps at 120v ( 1.9 Amps @ 240v)
- Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts -277v
- Lifetime: 100,000 Hours+
- Warranty: 10 Years full warranty - Lifetime warranty on Meanwell Driver
- Release Date: January 2020
- Shipping: Free Shipping to 60+ countries
- Cables: 6 Foot attached power cord
- Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, Commercial, etc.
- Dimming: 2 Dimmer Knobs. COBs and Bloom Enhancers
- Master Controller: Fully Compatible (adds auto sunrise & sunset feature)
- Finish: Matte White
- Fixture Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 4"
- Fixture Weight: 24 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs
- Hanger: Comes with 4 adjustable rope ratchet hangers
- Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations.
Optic 4 Gen 4 Specifications
5' x 5'
||4' x 4'
||18" x 18" x 4"
||18" - 36"
This product is available for FREE international/worldwide shipping.
Please call us at 800-856-7140, or fill out the form here.
Items shipped international from the USA may have VAT, duties, taxes, and/or local charges due upon delivery.
These charges are the responsibility of the customer and not Rightbud.
Warranty & Return Policy
10 Year industry Best Warranty is a good indicator of the quality of these Optic LED Grow Light Fixtures. Optic LED fully stands behind their high quality LED Grow Lights and guarantees to keep them performing great for you 10 years or longer! Optic LEDs are engineered with industry best components including USA Made CREE LEDS, Samsung LEDs, Meanwell Drivers and massively overbuilt heatsinks for passive cooling. Optic LED last years longer than other LED Grow Lights and also maintain their value better as they are backed with the more robust warranty coverage.
We are so confident in our commercial grade Optic LED Grow Light products that we back them with the industry's first 10 year Warranty. Optic LEDs are engineered with plug and play connectors on all of the components to make it easy for any grower to simply plug in a new part to fix their light. Growers need to be able to keep their lights in their gardens so by having a part sent directly to them which they can easily plug in, keeps them for having to pay to ship the light in for repair and avoid costly down time.
Optic LED growers love that we have the warranty parts right on our website for free so existing customers can order a part for their light at any time and of course free of cost. Most parts ship-out with a 2day USPS Priority mail shipment and the growers are able to have their light back to 100% within 2 day of ordering their part. If you need help finding out the problem you just email our team at WarrantyClaim@opticLEDGrowLights.com and we will direct you.
During the 10 year warranty period , Optic LED will support you to repair your Light fixture that is defective. Optic LED covers costs to send you the needed part needed to fix your light. You can order your free parts at any time just make sure it matches your original order name. Most parts also have a video that shows you how to "Plug in the Part". These lights are engineered with less than 10 different components so it makes it very easy to figure out the problem and plug in the new part.
To file a warranty claim contact us at email@example.com
What is NOT Covered
This 10 year warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the modification of this product, any unauthorized tampering with this product.
How to make a Warranty Claim
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Optic LED of a warranty claim by emailing Optic LED
- 2-4 pictures of the light, one of the sticker on the top of the light
- A video would be helpful if it makes it easier to show the problem
- brief description of the problem.
- the name you ordered under
- your current shipping address.
Where do I email my Warranty Claim information?
USA ORDERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Optic LED representative will request 2-3 photos showing defect and the light in its entirety so they can submit an official warranty claim. Its very important that we receive a picture that shows the defect up close but also pictures that show the light in its entirety. Once the claim is submitted with the correct photos a response back on the warranty claim will take 1-2 business days.
When the response comes back from your claim you will get a resolution plan to get your light back up and running at 100% in a timely manner. Our light is designed with all plug and play connectors so growers can easily plug in a new part if anything ever happens helping avoid costly down time or having to pay to send your light in for repair.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price!
Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!