Flower Footprint: 4' X 4'
Optic LED Optic 4 Gen4 370w Dimmable LED Grow Light
Now, Optic LED’s Optic 4 Gen4 is packed with even more power & growth potential thanks to all top-of-the-line high-end components to give you an unmatched combination of yield and potency. The Optic 4 Gen4 grow light offers dually dimmable grow channels - COBs and the bloom enhancers. Turn both channels on for maximum light intensity during flower. You can also dim the COBs and the supplemental diodes separately, which allows you even more control over how much light you give plants and how much power the fixture consumes.
Optic LED's spectrum ranges from 460nm to 660nm, covering the entire PAR spectrum + UV-A and near-infrared (far red). The additional green light helps increase photosynthesis deep in the leaves and inside the canopy. Far-red light, when combined with red light, has been proven to increase the rate of photosynthesis.
The Optic 4 Gen4 is more efficient than ever, using less power to deliver even more light and deliver yields of up to 888 grams / 31.71 oz / 1.98 lbs. The LEDs in the Optic 4 fixture are equivalent to a 650 watt HPS bulb in terms of output. Both the COBs and the supplemental diodes have the power to penetrate deep below the canopy while secondary lenses focus the light even further and increase the PAR output by up to 200%.
The COBs and the Samsung diodes deliver a full-spectrum white light that is great for all stages of growth. The CREE supplemental LEDs add red and blue to give plants even more of the wavelengths they need the most. They also add UV and IR wavelengths.
You can run the Optic 4 at full power or you can run either only the COB lights or only the supplemental LEDs. Being able to turn off some of the lights lets you save on power costs when you don't need the full output.
- Seedling 36"
- Veg: 30"
- Flower 18"- 24"
- 4 CREE Xlamp CXB3590 top bin COB LED Chips
- COBs are driven at 65 watts Each (on max power)
- Warm White and Cool White COBs
- Stainless Steel Solderless COB Holders
Bloom Enhancers Driven at 100 watts (on max Power)
16 pcs CREE XPE 660 nm Deep Red LEDs
8 pcs CREE XPE 460nm Royal Blue LEDs
144 pcs Samsung LM301H 3500k top bin LEDs. - 4 LEDs per Lens
2 pcs Ultra Violet LEDs (Dim Purple LED)
2 pcs Infrared LEDs (Dim Red Dot)
- CREE CXB3590 COBs: 120 Degree Wide Beam Glass Lens
- Samsung LM301H LEDS: 120 Degree Wide Beam Primary & Secondary Lens
- CREE XPE LEDs: 120 Degree Primary & Secondary Wide Beam Lens
Dimmers: 2 Independent Dimmers
- 1 Dimmer Controls the 4 COBs together
- 1 Dimmer Controls all the bloom enhancers
- 2 Meanwell Dimmable Drivers - 370-watts Max Power Combined
- Fan Cooled - 4 Cooling Fans
- 50% Overbuilt Aluminum Heatsinks
(Warning: Do not cover the intake fans on top of the LED Fixture)
PPFD Optic 4 Gen4: 903.9
(Tested with Apogee MQ-500 meter in 4x4 / 1.2m x 1.2m Tent)
18" Hanging Height PPFD: 1,035
24" Hanging Height PPFD: 886
Full Spectrum White Light 3500k (Mixed White Light LEDs)
+ 660nm Deep RED + 450nm Royal Blue + Ultra Violet & Infrared
- Kelvin: 3500k
- PPFD @18": 1,035
- ppf/w : 2.28 umols/ J
- Grams Per Watt: up to 2.4
- Yield: Up to 888 grams / 31.71 oz / up to 1.98lbs
- Cables: 6 Foot detachable power cord (Interchangeable for all countries)
- Dimming: 2 Independent Dimmers 10% - 100%
- Hanger: Comes with 4 adjustable rope ratchet hangers.
- Grow Tents
- Grow Rooms
Optic 4 Gen 4 Specifications
5' x 5'
||4' x 4'
||18" x 18" x 4"
||18" - 36"