Flower Footprint: 5' x 5'
Optic LED Slim 750S NextGen v2 Dimmable LED Grow Light
The Slim 750S NextGen v2 Dimmable LED Grow Light is Optic's most powerful and efficient grow light to date. With a max output of 750 watts and a low-cost per watt ratio, this LED grow light will save you money while providing the best results possible.
This powerful light has a coverage footprint of 4' x 4' for flowering plants and up to 7' x 7' for vegging plants. The three dimmers allow you to independently control the red, blue and white LEDs so you can customize your spectrum for optimal growth.
It also has all the features needed for an optimized and healthy flowering experience, including full-spectrum white light, 3500k mixed white light LEDs, 660nm Deep RED + 450nm Royal Blue + ultraviolet + 730nm Far Red.
The Optic LED Slim 750S was designed with thermal management in mind. It uses passive cooling from a significantly overbuilt extruded heat sink (no moving parts), making it fanless and quiet while running at full power.
NEW! Samsung LH351H V2 Deep Red - 3.75 umols/J
Flower Coverage: 4' x 4' area (1.2m x 1.2m) Max: 5' x 5' area (1.5m x 1.5m)
Veg Coverage: 4' x 4' area (Max 7' x 7')
Hanging Height & Dimmer Settings
Seedling: 48"+ / 25% Power
Vegetative: 48" + / 50% Power (or 24" @ 25% Power)
- Weeks 1-3 @24" - 30" / 50% Power
- Weeks 4-6 @18" - 24" / 75% Power
- Weeks 7-8 @18" - 24" / 100% Power
- Weeks 9-10 @12" - 18" / 100% Power
Pro Tips: Hang the light higher and let the plants grow up into the light.
Slim 750S Components:
LEDs: 3,000+ Total LEDs
3500k White LEDs: 2,880
- Top Bin Samsung Horticulture LM301H LEDs 3500k Mixed - 3.1 Umols/J
Bloom Enhancers: Deep Red LEDs: 80 pcs
New! Samsung LH351H 660nm Deep RED LEDs 3.75 umols/j
Blue LEDs: 32 pcs
Samsung LH351H Royal Blue LEDs - 2.8 umols/j
- Ultra Violet LEDs: 4 pcs (Dim Red LED)
- LG UV LED - Proven increased rosin production and potency of oils
- Infrared LEDs: 4 pcs (Dim Purple LED)
- Top Bin Samsung LH351H Infrared LEDs (IR)
- Optics: 120 Degree Primary Lens on all LEDs (No Secondary Optics on fixture - Lenses sold separately)
- 0%-100% Dimmable Drivers, Black Vented Housing
- Touch Screen Controller Sold Separately
3 Way Dimmability
You can control the 3 dimmers independently
- Dimmer#1 (White LEDs Channel) - 610 watts
- Dimmer#2 (RED Channel + UV & IR) - 110 watts
- Dimmer#3 (Blue LEDs Channel) - 55 watts
3-Way Spectrum Control lets you add more Red, White, or Blue light independently or programmed in the timer mode.
Dual Port RJ-11 Controller hookup
Daisy chain up to 200 lights
Passive cooling from a significantly overbuilt heat sink with fanless technology mean you get the coolest operating temperatures of any high power bar fixture on the market with no moving parts!
*Coolest Operating Temp of any High Power Bar Fixture on the market.
Full Spectrum White Light 3500k (Mixed White Light LEDs) (Full Power on 3 dimmers)
+ 660nm Deep RED + 450nm Royal Blue + ultraviolet + 730nm Far Red
Slim 750S NextGen Product Details
- Total LEDs: 3,000
- Samsung Horticultre LEDs: Samsung LH351H V2 Deep Reds, LH351H Royal Blue, LM301H
- White & LH351H infrared.
- PPFD @10": tba
- Ppf/w : 3.0 umols/J
- Ppf: 2,320 umols
- Grams Per Watt: up to 3
- Yield: Up to 4lbs in a 4x4 or up to 5lbs in a 5x5
- HID/HPS equivalency: 1500W DE HPS
- Kelvin: 3500K Day Light White Base + Deep Red + Royal Blue + UV + IR
- White LEDs Per Watt - Samsung LM301H 4.72 LEDs Per Watt (610 Watts) (LM301H - 5 LEDs per watt Needed for Maximum efficiency)
- Red LEDs: Samsung LH351H V2 .69 LEDs per Watt (110 Watts)
- Blue LEDs: Samsung LH351H .58 LEDs per Watt (55 Watts)
- Total LEDs : 3,000
- Actual Max Power Draw: 775 watts max
- Amps: 2.8 - 7.5 Amps at 120V-265VAC ( Amps @ 240v)
- Voltage : Internationally Used 110 volts - 265volts (240v cord sold seperately)
- Warranty: 7 Years warranty - 5 Years Full Warranty - 2 years Limited Warranty
- Light Fixture: 42" x 42" Vertical Farming Aluminum BAR Fixture - folds in half
- Cables: 6 Foot attached power cord, 4 rope ratchets & 1 RJ-11 cable
- Plug: USA, CANADA, EURO, Commercial, etc. (240v sold separately) (We automatically ship the correct cord for your country)
- Dimming: 3 Dimmer Knobs 0%-100%. 3-Way Spectrum Control
- Spectrum Control: 3 Dimmer Knobs 0%-100%. 3-Way Spectrum Control
- TouchScreen Master Controller: 2 ports, Fully Compatible. 3 Dimmer control
- Fixture Dimensions: 42" x 42" x 4.5"
- Fixture Weight: 45 lbs (Aluminum Fixture + Driver Case)
- Hanger: Comes with 4 adjustable rope ratchet hangers
- Recommended for: Grow Tents, Grow Rooms, Greenhouses & Indoor Cultivations
Optic LED Slim 750S NextGen v2 Specifications
||7' x 7'
||5' x 5'
||42" x 42" x 4.5"
||12" - 48"
This product is available for FREE international/worldwide shipping.
Please call us at 800-856-7140, or fill out the form here.
Items shipped international from the USA may have VAT, duties, taxes, and/or local charges due upon delivery.
These charges are the responsibility of the customer and not Rightbud.
Warranty & Return Policy
10 Year industry Best Warranty is a strong indicator of the quality of these Optic LED Grow Light Fixtures. Optic LED fully stands behind their high quality LED Grow Lights and is committed to supporting you in keeping your light fully operational for 5 or 10 years depending on what warranty you received with your light. Lights Purchased 2015 - 2018 came with 5 year warranty & Lights purchased 2019 through 2022 all models include 10 year warranty. Optic LEDs are engineered with industry best components including USA Made CREE LED'S, Samsung LED's, Meanwell Driver's and massively overbuilt heatsinks for passive cooling. Optic LED's last years longer than other LED Grow Lights and also maintain their value better.
All Optic LEDs are assembled with 4 main components, The Drivers, LED Boards, Heatsinks and Dimmers. The Heat sinks themselves are aluminum and not possible to break. We have installed "Plug and Play Connectors" on the LED Boards & Dimmers so any grower can easily plug in a new Part if they were to break their light during the warranty period.
We are so confident in our commercial grade Optic LED Grow Light products that we back them with the industry's first 7 year Warranty. Optic LEDs are engineered with plug and play connectors on all of the components to make it easy for any grower to simply plug in a new part to fix their light. Growers need to be able to keep their lights in their gardens so by having a part sent directly to them which they can easily plug in, keeps them for having to pay to ship the light in for repair and avoid costly down time.
Optic LED growers love that we have the warranty parts right on our website for free so existing customers can order a part for their light at any time and of course free of cost. Most parts ship-out with a 2day USPS Priority mail shipment and the growers are able to have their light back to 100% within 2 day of ordering their part. If you need help finding out the problem you just email our team at WarrantyClaim@opticLEDGrowLights.com and we will direct you.
During the 7 year warranty period , Optic LED will support you to repair your Light fixture that is defective. Optic LED covers costs to send you the needed part needed to fix your light. You can order your free parts at any time just make sure it matches your original order name. Most parts also have a video that shows you how to "Plug in the Part". These lights are engineered with less than 10 different components so it makes it very easy to figure out the problem and plug in the new part.
To file a warranty claim contact us at email@example.com
What is NOT Covered
This 7 year warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the modification of this product, any unauthorized tampering with this product.
How to make a Warranty Claim
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the original purchaser must notify Optic LED of a warranty claim by emailing Optic LED
- 2-4 pictures of the light, one of the sticker on the top of the light
- A video would be helpful if it makes it easier to show the problem
- brief description of the problem.
- the name you ordered under
- your current shipping address.
Where do I email my Warranty Claim information?
USA ORDERS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Optic LED representative will request 2-3 photos showing defect and the light in its entirety so they can submit an official warranty claim. Its very important that we receive a picture that shows the defect up close but also pictures that show the light in its entirety. Once the claim is submitted with the correct photos a response back on the warranty claim will take 1-2 business days.
When the response comes back from your claim you will get a resolution plan to get your light back up and running at 100% in a timely manner. Our light is designed with all plug and play connectors so growers can easily plug in a new part if anything ever happens helping avoid costly down time or having to pay to send your light in for repair.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any authorized online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know and we'll match their price!
Please note some restrictions apply and this does NOT apply to any auction, discounter, or market platform including eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, etc.
For additional details please see our full Price Guarantee Policy here.