Pure Pressure Bruteless FDA Approved Stainless Steel Bubble Washing Vessels - 30 Gallon, 44 Gallon, 65 Gallon
The skim port allows you to drain off chlorophyll-rich water, keeping it away from your high quality ice water material. Each Bruteless washer comes with a stainless steel 1" butterfly drain valve, stainless steel 90° drain valve attachment, 3 stainless steel port covers, 4 port gaskets, and 4 stainless steel port cover clamps for complete customizability.
- Bruteless vessels are 100% FDA food grade compliant and feature sanitary welded stainless steel. Extremely easy to clean with no nooks or crannies for bacteria/mold to grow.
- A removable stainless steel false bottom protects your trichomes during the wash process, keeping your ice and work bags 3" above your material.
- Integrated baffles create a turbulent-free zone at the bottom of the Bruteless washer.
- Thick 1" cryogenic insulated sleeve dramatically reduces ice usage by up to 50%. Insulation is removable for cleaning as necessary.
- Each Bruteless washer offers three strategically placed separate drain/fill ports: one to fill, one to skim, and one to drain. A sturdy stainless steel lid is also included.
Capacities (Fresh Frozen, Wet Weight)
30 Gallon: up to 7,000 grams
44 Gallon: up to 11,500 grams
65 Gallon: up to 18,000 grams
30 Gallon: Height: 28.5" - Diameter: 18.75"
44 Gallon: Height: 28.25" - Diameter: 23.5"
65 Gallon: Height: 23.25" - Diameter: 30"
What is a Sanitary Weld?
What is a sanitary weld, you ask? It's a weld that is 100% penetrated and has a smooth face where it will contact the product. This ensures easy and reliable cleaning and no crevices or oxidation to harbor bacteria and crud. This weld joint is very common in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and dairy industries.