Pure Pressure Longs Peak 8-Ton Pneumatic Rosin Press
PurePressure’s Longs Peak Rosin Press has been designed and built with the same brilliant engineering you’ve come to expect from the makers of the Pikes Peak Rosin Press, but the larger Longs Peak press comes with more smashing power for those who require more pressure and higher performance from their rosin press. The Longs Peak Rosin Press produces 8-tons of pressure - 60% more than the Pikes Peak - for serious commercial production needs.
Longs Peak Technical Specifications
Longs Peak ROI information
- Two 10" x 3" premium 6061 aluminum heat plates with independent thermocouples
- 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- 8 tons of force (15,300 lbf @ 140 PSI compressed air) output from a custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- Press up to 35 grams of flower or 70 grams of kief at a time with ease
- Features Pressware™ technology, with a full color LCD touch screen and custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically, every time
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on the pneumatic cylinder and frame; 1 year manufacturer's warranty on everything else
Note: an air compressor is necessary to run the Longs Peak rosin press, and it should provide at least 150 PSI, 2.7 CFM airflow, with a tank size of 20 gallons or more.
The Longs Peak Rosin Press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Every Pure Pressure rosin press is made by hand at the Pure Pressure factory in Denver, Colorado with the highest quality components.
Firmware updates are easy with PurePressure’s custom software application that works for Mac and Windows. If you ever have an issue, simply plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock powerful administrative features for the Longs Peak rosin press with Pressware technology!
Note: Air compressor is not included.
Longs Peak Product Details
Temperature Control Digital
Temperature Accuracy 1º F
Pressure Control Digital
Press Time Range No limit
Voltage 120/240 VAC
Power Cord(s) Included Yes
PurePressure Longs Peak Specifications
||0°F - 300°F
||10" x 3"
||32.6" x 19.7" x 13.5" / 15.5" x 19.7" x 36.8"