Pure Pressure Longs Peak 8-Ton Pneumatic Rosin Press
Press up to 40 grams of flower or 80 grams of pollen at a time with ease!
The Longs Peak Rosin Press comes with the brilliant engineering you’ve come to expect from the makers of the Pikes Peak Rosin Press, but the Longs Peak packs a bigger punch for those who need more pressure and performance from their commercial rosin press. The Longs Peak Rosin Press produces 8-tons of pressure - 60% more than the Pikes Peak - for serious commercial production needs.
- Two 10" x 3" premium 6061 aluminum heat plates with independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- 8 tons of force (15,300 lbf @ 140 PSI compressed air) output from a custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- Press up to 35 grams of flower or 70 grams of kief at a time with ease
- Features Pure Pressure’s intuitive Pressware™ technology, with a full color LCD touch screen and custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically, every time
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on the pneumatic cylinder and frame; 1 year manufacturer's warranty on everything else
Note: an air compressor is necessary to run the Longs Peak rosin press, and it should provide at least 150 PSI, 2.7 CFM airflow, with a tank size of 20 gallons or more.
The Longs Peak Rosin Press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally. Every Pure Pressure rosin press is made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at the Pure Pressure factory.
Firmware updates are easy with PurePressure’s custom software application that works for Mac and Windows - if you ever have an issue, just plug it in to automatically run diagnostics. You can also unlock powerful administrative features for the Longs Peak rosin press with Pressware technology!
Note: Air compressor is not included.
The Longs Peak rosin press was engineered specifically to not require regular servicing, although there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that your press always is running smoothly.
- Ensure that you are only using clean, dry compressed air when operating the press. This will increase the life of the air regulator and the internal air transfer components. The pneumatic cylinder is oil-less and maintenance-free.
- Use parchment paper every time you press to keep your heat plates free of oils and debris. If you do get oil on your heat plates, they can easily be cleaned with denatured alcohol. We recommend that you clean your heat plates when they are not hot to avoid any burns.
Longs Peak Product Details
Temperature Control Digital
Temperature Accuracy 1º F
Pressure Control Digital
Press Time Range No limit
Exact Watts 1100W
Power Cord(s) Included Yes
||0°F - 300°F
||10" x 3"
||32.7" x 16" x 13.5"