THE ROSINBOMB M50 IS DISCONTINUED. Please Click Here to view the new, and improved ROSINBOMB M60.
- Weighs just 35 pounds
- Process up to 14 grams per press
- Yields of over 30%
- Completely automatic plug-and-play design
Introducing the ultimate in personal rosin pressing - the Rosinbomb M50. If you're looking for the absolute easiest to use personal rosin press on the market, look no further. The Rosinbomb M50 is without a doubt, the easiest, most intuitive press we've ever seen. Absolutely perfect for beginners just getting into the craft and experienced pressers looking to quickly and easily extract beautifully pressed rosin with no hassle whatsoever.
Using the Rosinbomb M50 is a simple, 3 step process:
- Place your material between the squash plates
- Set your desired temperature
- Apply pressure with a simple button press
The Rosinbomb M50's ease of use comes from its built-in electric pump and plug-and-play design. While other presses require external air compressors or the use of a manual hand pump, this is not the case with the M50. Simply plug it in and you're ready to begin pressing.
Despite its ease of use and portable 35-pound design, the M50 is quite a powerful machine. Featuring dual heated 3" x 5" squash plates and an immense 5000 pounds of force, the M50 can process up to 14 grams of material per press with over a 30% yield. That means with 14 grams of material, under ideal conditions, you'll be able to receive up to 4.2 grams of beautiful, solventless rosin.
Looking for an even more budget-friendly, personal electric rosin press? Check out the Rosinbomb Rocket.
- No assembly required, just plug it and it's ready to go
- Very quiet - no external air compressor needed
- Lightweight and Portable weighing just 35 pounds
- 17" tall and 9" wide
- Processes up to 14 grams at a time
- Yields of over 30%
- Dual heated squash plates
- Large 3" x 5" Plates
- 100% all electric and energy efficient
- 110 Volt - 60 Htz - 3.5 Amp
Easy to operate:
- Plug in your press.
- Wait 10 minutes while it fully heats.
- Prepare your flower or sift for press
- Place your product in between two sheets of parchment paper centered as much as possible
- Command up until it reaches full force automatically
- Wait till you have rosin flow cease
- Command down and that's it! Your own personal extraction center right at home.
ROSINBOMB is second to none. Our products are DESIGNED and ASSEMBLED here in the United States. We stand by our product and believe that your only problem should be figuring out which essential oil to press.
No compressor needed. All of our units are PLUG and PRESS models.
Our press is like nothing else on the market. We have worked hard to develop our Proprietary Technology so that we can deliver industry leading yields from your essential oils consistently every time.
- Never press without product. A dry press is harder on the machine and could deteriorate the life of the press.
- You have two buttons for press operation. Up and down. They are located on the face of the cabinet at the bottom right corner. When you have the product in the press and you are up to temperature, press the up button. It will proceed upward with a positive press until it senses maximum capable pressure. It will then stop and hold that pressure. Once you reached your desired length of time, press the down button to return to home position.
- You can level the unit as many times as you need. If you feel you are losing yield... take advantage and level your machine.
- If you wish to stop operation in either direction, up or down, press the button in whichever direction you are currently going.
- For example- If you are moving upwards and wish to reposition the product or interrupt operation, you will press the up button again and it will stop the machine. You can then press up to continue or down to return to the home position.
- If the press starts clicking while under full pressure, press the up button to stop.
- The heat plates take 10 minutes or less to fully heat before pressing product. Once heated they will maintain your desired temperature.