|PRICE GUARANTEE||FREE SHIPPING||24/7 SUPPORT|
Rosinbud M1 Portable Manual Rosin Press & Oil Infuser
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ Find a cheaper price and we'll beat it!
✔ Discounts on large orders!
✔ Easy Financing: Apply Now!
1000+ psi Capacity:
Rosinbud M1 All-In-One Portable Manual Rosin Press & Oil Infuser
Rosinbud believes that everyone should be able to enjoy nature's bounty without the harmful effects of industrial solvents. To this end, they've created a unique line of products that enables everyone to extract their own essential oil and make infusions, instantly. They work tirelessly to ensure that all our products are reliable, safe, and capable of meeting all the demands of the discerning consumer.
With the Rosinbud M1, consumers have total freedom with what they want to do with nature's herbs. Whether it's extracting essential oil or making instant Rosinbud infusions, they have designed the Rosinbud M1 to empower consumers, so that they are the ones in control. The possibilities are truly endless.
- x1 Rosinbud® M1 heated press (made with anodized aerospace-grade aluminium).
- x1 Rosinbud® Mini Pan (made with food-grade stainless steel).
- x1 Rosinbud® Pre-Press.
- x1 Food-grade Nylon stirring stick.
- x1 Locking bolt.
- x1 Allen key.
- x1 Power cable.
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power: 80W
- Temperature Range: 50°C - 150°C (122°F - 302°F)
- Pressure: 1000+ psi
- Package Weight: 2.3kg / 5.3Lbs
- Certifications: FCC, CE, FDA.
How To Extract Essential Oil
- Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half, and place the herb in between the sheet, near the crease. Please be sure to use freshly-cured or otherwise high quality herb, and you will be rewarded with a high yield (>20%).
- Turn on the Rosinbud M1 by pressing the power button on the controller (but first make sure that the controller is connected to a power source). The top and bottom platens will automatically heat to 95°C (122°F), which takes around 30 seconds.
- Carefully place the parchment sheet in between the two platens of the Rosinbud M1 once the desired temperature is reached, and subsequently close the top lever arm such that the herb is compressed between the two platens. Now wait 90 seconds as the heat and pressure begin to work their magic.
- Press down on the tail end of the lever arm with as much force as possible for 5 to 10 seconds. Or alternatively tighten the screw-based locking mechanism and wait 5 to 10 seconds before unlocking.
- Congratulations, you've just extracted fresh essential oil! Open up the parchment paper and collect the essential oil off the sheet by gently dotting the essential oil with a dabber or toothpick. At this point, the essential oil can now be used in an aromatic vaporizer or be processed further into Rosinbud infusions.
Warranty & Return PolicyRosinbud offers a 1 Year warranty. (All Sales Final)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online. That means that if you find any online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know, we'll match the price. Additionally, if you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your original purchase date, let us know and we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!
We are proud to offer Free Shipping to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm.If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Rosinbud M1 Portable Manual Rosin Press & Oil Infuser Reviews
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.