Rosineer Presso Pro Rosin Press and Accessories Bundle
Rosineer Presso Pro Rosin Press and Accessories Bundle consists of the Rosineer Presso Pro Rosin Press and a set of rosin tech accessories that help you to streamline extraction process.
Unlike its predecessor, Rosineer PRESSO PRO operates with a simple press of a button and features more powerful engine generating up to 1 Ton of force and oversized dual heating plates. This press machine bundle offers the essential tools - all in one convenient package - you need to take your extraction skills to the next level and start pressing without any delay!
- Square 1.5 x 1.5 inch pre-press mold (1x)
- Filter bags 2" x 3" - 36 and 120 micron (10x)
- Pre-cut parchment paper sheets - 10" x 7" (10x)
- Cooling plate (1x)
- Collection tools (2x)
- Storage jar (1x)
- Dabbing and cleaning tool box kit (1x)
- Press magnet pins (4x)
- Puck Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 inch / 33 x 33 mm
- Assembled Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 2.3 inch / 40 x 40 x 60 mm
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" / 51 mm x 76 mm
- Mesh Sizes: 36 and 120 μm
- Quantity: 5 bags each / 10 bags total
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Size: 4 x 6 inch
- Material: Food grade aluminum
Tools: 2 dual-tip collection tools
Material: Stainless steel
- Size: 10" x 7"
- Quantity: 10 sheets
- Material: Silicone coated
- Size: 3 ml
- Quantity: 1 jar
- Material: food-grade silicone
Rosineer Presso Pro Specifications
3 - 5 grams
||Up to 302°F
||2.36" x 3.54"
||6.5" x 7.3" x 10.8"
What is rosin and how it is produced?
Rosin is a concentrated extract of plants which is produced by applying heat and pressure to the plant parts to squeeze out a translucent, sappy substance.
What do I need to start making rosin?
You need a rosin press, a parchment paper sheet, a collection tool, and your precursor. Additional items that you may want to use when pressing rosin are filter bags, pre-press molds, non-stick mats, etc.
How do I make rosin?
- Prepare your plant material. Make sure it is kept at the optimal 62% humidity.
- Place the plant in a folded parchment paper sheet.
- Turn on your press machine and set your desired temperature and timer.
- When the press plates reach the right temperature, place the parchment paper with your plant material on the bottom plate and operate the machine according.
- When done, remove the parchment paper, get rid of the pressed plant parts, and gather rosin using your collection tool.
What are the recommended press settings?
- For Cold Pressing: 160°F - 190°F, for 1 to 5 minutes or longer. Cold pressing produces terpene-rich rosin but with a sacrifice in yield.
- For Hot Pressing: 190°F - 225°F, for 40 seconds to 3 minutes. The hotter you press, the higher yield you’ll get, but the high temperature causes a drop in rosin quality.
- Flowers can be pressed at 190°F - 225°F for 30 - 180 seconds.
- Refined precursors are usually pressed at 165°F - 195°F for 60 - 130 seconds.
What filter bags should I use?We carry three mesh sizes: 25, 100, and 160 microns. 25 micron bags are best used with fine grain materials. 100 micron bags give the best filtration and highest quality output for flower rosin, but you may see some reduction in yield. 160 micron filters are usually the optimal type of bags for flowers; they result in good yield and quality rosin.
Warranty & Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will replace, refund, or issue credit for merchandise returned in unused condition.
Rosineer.com warrants that, for a period of two (2) years from the date of shipping, merchandise shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use provided such merchandise is correctly installed, used, and maintained. This warranty shall not apply to products that have been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper storage, handling, maintenance, or any custom modifications.
If you have a problem with your order or an item you received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the warranty period explaining the issue in details, attaching supporting documentation, and stating your order number. This information will help us to make sure your problem is handled correctly. Depending on the situation and at the sole discretion of Rosineer, we may send you replacement parts with instructions on how to change them or ask you to send the press back to us for free replacement or repair. The product, or parts thereof, will be repaired or replaced and shipped back to you free of charge.
The warranty doesn't cover the parts that were modified, altered in any way, misused, abused, or neglected. The warranty doesn't cover normal wear and tear and consumable parts such as lamps, lubricants, etc. Rosineer will not cover the damage to the parts that were caused by providing incorrect power to the equipment and/or modifying the AC power cord. You are responsible for all expenses associated with non-warranty repairs.
Purchasers' of Rosineer products exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty shall be the replacement or repair (at Rosineer sole discretion) of any defective press returned to us within the warranty period. In no event, Rosineer shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or loss of profits or for any other damages not withstanding that Rosineer may have been advised that such damage may be likely to occur.
The foregoing is the Rosineer exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for any purpose. Rosineer shall not be liable to a buyer on any claim of negligence or for any manufacturer's strict liability on any merchandise. No one is authorized by Rosineer to change the forgoing provisions or assume any obligations or liabilities for Rosineer.
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING to all orders of $50 or more with a physical address (no P.O. Boxes) within the contiguous United States. That means everywhere in the United States besides Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. If you live in one of these locations, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Please note: We process all website orders Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm. If you placed an order over the weekend or after hours, it will not get processed until the next business day.
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute lowest prices online.
That means that if you find any authorized online retailer that has a lower price than us, just let us know and we'll match their price!
Please note some restrictions apply and this does NOT apply to any auction, discounter, or market platform including eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress, etc.
For additional details please see our full Price Guarantee Policy here.