Flower Footprint: 5.5" x 4"
Scynce LED Dragon Alpha II Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
The DRAGON Alpha II from Scynce LED is an innovative LED grow light bringing unmatched control to indoor growers and gardeners of every kind. The Dragon Alpha offers plants precisely what they need from a grow light no matter what type of plant, growing style, or phase of plant growth.
Dragon Alpha Spec Sheet
Dragon Alpha Light Report
Dragon Alpha Product Details
- 4 color channels with *NEW* full power spectrum tuning
- 3x more LEDS, and a tighter beam off the long ends of the fixture for more controlled coverage and deeper penetration.
- All lights include wireless dimming, spectrum control, grouping, scheduling, custom recipes, etc through the Scynce LED THEIA app. No controllers to buy.
- Spectrum: White (2700k and 6500k) and red (660 and 720nm)
- Secondary Optics: Linear 70 (Height Over Canopy Is 24” to 72”)
Full Power Spectrum Tuning
The Dragon Alpha II delivers full control over the spectrum without any loss of power – the 1st of its kind. With up to 1,000 PPF of any spectrum between 2700k and 6500k (warm to cool), you control what type of white light gets delivered to your plants. The red/far-red channel provides over 500 PPF of energy that can be evenly split between 660nm or 730nm or completely turned off. The Alpha produces 1,482 PPF of on-the-fly customizable plant growing photonic power.
Scynce LED's new Linear 70 optic allows plants to see equal intensity light from all angles (similar to sunlight), prevents hot/ burned spots and results in a larger growing surface with more density below the canopy. Specifically designed for single level, warehouse and greenhouse applications, the Alpha can hang from 24″ to 72″ over the canopy while delivering the same light intensity.
Dragon Alpha Specifications
||6' x 5'
||5.5' x 4'
||44.5” X 8” X 5”
||24″ - 72″