Flower Footprint: 3' x 3'
Viparspectra KS2500 LED Grow Light
The KS2500 LED grow light has been carefully designed and engineered by the experts at Viparspectra to give your plants some of the best light distribution and efficiency of any grow light on the market. Its boasts a larger frame than most comparable lights and features algorithmically positioned diodes for incredibly uniform coverage, especially in 3’ x 3’ grow spaces.
- Even PAR distribution: The KS2500's innovative design means that your plants have enough light from the corner of your space to the center.
- Excellent usable PPE: Reduces energy use.
- Detachable power supply: With a 13' cord between the power supply and light, you can keep the heat producing power supply out of your tent.
- Full spectrum: 3000K warm white, 5000K neutral white, 660nm deep red, and 730nm IR LEDs.
- Samsung LM301H LEDs: Industry-leading high efficiency 3.10 μmol/J.
- Osram 660NM diodes: From one of the largest light source manufacturers in the world.
Evenly Distributed Full Spectrum Light
ViparSpectra's engineers designed the KS2500 for even distribution of PPFD over the entire canopy. They focused on creating the best corner-to-corner distribution for the most efficient photosynthesis so your plants are healthier and produce higher yields.
Utilizing top-shelf Samsung LM301h diodes and industry leading Osram 660nm diodes, the KS2500 LED comes equipped with 352 ea 3000K diodes, 192 ea 5000K diodes, and 192 660nm Osram diodes, and 4 ea 730nm IR's to produce full spectrum light for flowering and vegetative growth stages that you and your plants will love.
Durable and Convenient
The KS2500’s frame has been manufactured from quality aluminum, the LED bars have integrated heat sink reflectors, and the LED diodes have a clear waterproof coating for unmatched performance and build quality. The KS2500 LED grow light arrives fully assembled and is foldable so you’re ready to grow in minutes.
The KS2500's coverage is ideal for 3’ x 3’ vegetative coverage at 24”and 3’ x 3’ flowering coverage at 12”. This powerful light is comparable to traditional 1000W HPS/MH while consuming only 250W! Remember to adjust the light's height and brightness to match your plants needs for optimal growth.
The KS2500's built-in dimmer lets you to set the specific PPFD your plants need. For seedlings, 50% power is recommended. During vegetative growth the dimmer can be raised to 75% and at the end of the vegetative stage, turn it up to 100%.
Home or Commercial Use
Viparspectra KS3000 Specifications
|3' x 3'
|3' x 3'
|587 umol/s @12"
|26" x 24" x 1.6"
|12" - 24"