Flower Footprint: 4'' x 4''
Viparspectra KS5000 LED Grow Light
The ViparSpectra KS5000 LED grow light features some of the best light distribution and efficiency for any light in its class. Its expansive frame paired with the algorithmically positioned diodes means exceptionally uniform coverage, particularly in a 4’ x 4’ grow space.
- Samsung LM301H LEDs: Industry-leading high efficiency 3.10 μmol/J.
- Osram 660NM diodes: Osram is one of the largest light source manufacturers in the world.
- Even PAR distribution: The KS5000's design ensures every plant from the corner to the center has enough light.
- Excellent usable PPE: Reduces energy use.
- Detachable power supply: With a 13' cord between the power supply and light, you can keep the heat producing power supply out of your tent.
- Full spectrum: 3000K warm white, 5000K neutral white and 660nm deep red.
Full Spectrum Light
ViparSpectra’s KS5000 was designed with even distribution of PPFD over the entire canopy in mind. The engineers focused on creating the best corner-to-corner distribution for more efficient photosynthesis for healthier plants and higher yields.
Utilizing top-shelf Samsung LM301h diodes and industry leading Osram 660nm diodes, the KS5000 LED comes equipped with 1,260 diodes (210 diodes per bar) for 2.52 diodes per watt to produce a spectrum for both flowering and vegetative growth stages that your plants (and you) will love.
Durable and Convenient
Designed for home growers, but great for larger grows as well, the KS5000’s frame has been precision engineered from aluminum, the LED bars have integrated heat sink reflectors, and the LED diodes have a clear waterproof coating for unmatched performance and build quality. The KS5000 LED grow light arrives fully assembled and is foldable so you’re ready to grow in minutes.
The KS5000's coverage is comparable to traditional 1000W HPS/MH while consuming only 500W! Perfect for 4’ x 4’ vegetative coverage at 28”and 4’ x 4’ flowering coverage at 16”. Remember to adjust the light's height and brightness to match your plants needs for optimal growth.
The built-in dimmer allows you to dial the exact PPFD your plants need. For seedlings, 50% power is recommended. During vegetative growth the dimmer can be raised to 75% and at the end of the vegetative stage, turn it up to 100%.
Home or Commercial Use
Viparspectra KS5000 Specifications
||4' x 4'
||4' x 4'
||40" x 40" x 1.6"
||16" - 28"